ANGEL038 - MY TEAM CAR ALPINE 2021 (full package)

Skins ANGEL038 - MY TEAM CAR ALPINE 2021 (full package) 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
yes, I entered the livery for all four engines, where the mipmap files?
i tried to insert the livery manually and also automatically, i didn't see the mipmaps files, i don't know, sorry

Last edited:
yes, I entered the livery for all four engines, where the mipmap files?
i tried to insert the livery manually and also automatically, i didn't see the mipmaps files, i don't know, sorry
if you have correctly set the path to your game folder in EEA setting tab, it will automatcally save the mipmaps files in the correct place. you will just have to click on overwrite when it will ask you... Try to check that and redo the installation with the path correctly set. you will see it will works...

if you have correctly set the path to your game folder in EEA setting tab, it will automatcally save the mipmaps files in the correct place. you will just have to click on overwrite when it will ask you... Try to check that and redo the installation with the path correctly set. you will see it will works...
okay, thanks a lot, I'll update you

hello, I don't understand how to replace the ERP folders (Use EEA 7.1 to replace the files in the following erp files with all the files from the corresponding folder in the "DDS" folder of the archive :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back