Andretti Cadillac Gainbridge F1 Team - MyTeam Package

MyTeam Andretti Cadillac Gainbridge F1 Team - MyTeam Package v2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
MildtDesign submitted a new resource:

Andretti Cadillac Gainbridge F1 Team - MyTeam Package - Andretti and Cadillac partnering up to take on F1

View attachment 672076

Andretti Cadillac Gainbridge F1 Team

Finally, after years of rumours and speculations, Andretti joins the F1 grid to become the 11th team.

Together with Cadillac and title sponsor Gainbridge they will take on Haas in the battle of the best American team in F1.

View attachment 672072
View attachment 672073
View attachment 672074
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

How do I remove the main sponsor in the myteam mode? It has Xenon dynamics plastered over the cadillac portion of the livery, I havent had problems with this in the past games.

How do I remove the main sponsor in the myteam mode? It has Xenon dynamics plastered over the cadillac portion of the livery, I havent had problems with this in the past games.
It seems to be a bug in the game itself, that when you have applied a sponsor you can't take it off. Lets hope they fix this in an update soon

so like i took the file that said 'copy paste' and i pasted it into the f1 23 area but i didn't get anything saying if i would like to replace it and when i loaded into the game there was nothing
I think you copied the wrong folder into your game files. Use the video below to install the mod. The video is based on F1 22, but works the same on F1 23

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 43 86.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 15 30.0%