Andrea Moda (MyTeam PACK)

Skins Andrea Moda (MyTeam PACK) 01

Login or Register an account to download this content
LaRocaSanchez submitted a new resource:

Andrea Moda (MyTeam PACK) - Andrea moda pack for f1 2020 my team

Welcome to my new mod! This mod recreate de f1 team ANDREA MODA.

This mod includes:
-car livery
-driver suit
-boots
-cap
-my team emblem

If you want to update the mod you can write me privately. Maybe soon I will add the gloves and more to the mod.
I also do mods by request if you want you can open a private conversation and I will assist you. Since I am new to making mods, I would appreciate if you leave your evaluation and comment! Thank you...

Read more about this resource...

I noticed your _s file for the car is still using the original f1 70 anniversary spec map (why you can see the original design in the finish) You'll want to go into the _s file for the livery you are changing to get rid of this just as you would for the racenet files if you mod suits anything racenet. If I didn't explain good enough just let me know.

you could do a "remaster" version with a reimagined livery, updated logos (for example, Agip is now Eni) and all the bells & whistles

[QUOTE = "TL98_RD, publicación: 3318333, miembro: 250755"]
podría hacer una versión "remasterizada" con una librea reinventada, logotipos actualizados (por ejemplo, Agip ahora es Eni) y todas las campanas y silbidos
[/CITAR]
Okey, I will do it soon

[QUOTE = "TH3Schwartz, publicación: 3318267, miembro: 1326966"]
Noté que su archivo _s para el automóvil todavía está usando el mapa de especificaciones del 70 aniversario original de f1 (por qué puede ver el diseño original en el acabado). Querrá ir al archivo _s para ver la librea que está cambiando para deshacerse de esto al igual que lo haría con los archivos de racenet si mod se adapta a algo de racenet. Si no le expliqué lo suficientemente bien, hágamelo saber.
[/CITAR]

Es cierto, me acabo de dar cuenta que me olvidé de modificarlo, lo haré pronto y subiré una actualización.

Thanks for the mod but i copy pasted and its still not showing the new livery, am i doing smth wrong? ive changed liveries with the other cars before but this one doesnt seem to show

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 44 12.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 38 10.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 44 12.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 42 11.9%
  • Friday

Votes: 124 35.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 212 60.1%