Andrea Moda (MyTeam PACK)

Skins Andrea Moda (MyTeam PACK) 01

Login or Register an account to download this content
LaRocaSanchez submitted a new resource:

Andrea Moda (MyTeam PACK) - Andrea moda pack for f1 2020 my team

Welcome to my new mod! This mod recreate de f1 team ANDREA MODA.

This mod includes:
-car livery
-driver suit
-boots
-cap
-my team emblem

If you want to update the mod you can write me privately. Maybe soon I will add the gloves and more to the mod.
I also do mods by request if you want you can open a private conversation and I will assist you. Since I am new to making mods, I would appreciate if you leave your evaluation and comment! Thank you...

Read more about this resource...

I noticed your _s file for the car is still using the original f1 70 anniversary spec map (why you can see the original design in the finish) You'll want to go into the _s file for the livery you are changing to get rid of this just as you would for the racenet files if you mod suits anything racenet. If I didn't explain good enough just let me know.

you could do a "remaster" version with a reimagined livery, updated logos (for example, Agip is now Eni) and all the bells & whistles

[QUOTE = "TL98_RD, publicación: 3318333, miembro: 250755"]
podría hacer una versión "remasterizada" con una librea reinventada, logotipos actualizados (por ejemplo, Agip ahora es Eni) y todas las campanas y silbidos
[/CITAR]
Okey, I will do it soon

[QUOTE = "TH3Schwartz, publicación: 3318267, miembro: 1326966"]
Noté que su archivo _s para el automóvil todavía está usando el mapa de especificaciones del 70 aniversario original de f1 (por qué puede ver el diseño original en el acabado). Querrá ir al archivo _s para ver la librea que está cambiando para deshacerse de esto al igual que lo haría con los archivos de racenet si mod se adapta a algo de racenet. Si no le expliqué lo suficientemente bien, hágamelo saber.
[/CITAR]

Es cierto, me acabo de dar cuenta que me olvidé de modificarlo, lo haré pronto y subiré una actualización.

Thanks for the mod but i copy pasted and its still not showing the new livery, am i doing smth wrong? ive changed liveries with the other cars before but this one doesnt seem to show

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.