And now what?

Hi,

I bought a G27. Its a nice wheel and the pedals are okay but i truly miss the sequential shifter.
A friend wants to take over my G27 for the price i have bought it so thats not the problem.

The problems is: What now?

Wheel = Fanatec Porsche 911 GT3 RS V2
Pedals = Fanatec standard pedals which i upgrade to clubsport pedals as soon as possible.
Shifter = Fanatec shifter because its too expensive to order the ACT labs shifter and ship it to the netherlands (Importing tax costs are 19%, national transport costs about 15 euro's and on top of that the international transport costs which i dont know , but it will be a heavy amount)

As the shifter concers, maybe in a later stadium i will buy the ACT labs but not yet. First the euro must rise again (will be in 2050 i guess)

Yeah this is why i never upgraded my wheel to the G27, i like the G25 for the fact it has a sequential!

As said above you could allways use the rubberband mod trick of sequential, or if you want something a bit more fancy im sure theres some after market shifters you can buy, that is of couse if you wanted to stick with the G27.

Upvote 0
I don't think the Fanatec pedals are that bad. Granted, I have never owned or used the G25/G27 pedals. Then again, if I get more serious about pedals, I will make the jump to club sport. If you do get the Standard pedals, they do tend to lift if you double clutch. You will need to buy the steel plate for the pedals. Unfortunately I can't tell you if that solves the problem because Fanatec has yet to reply to me about giving me the screws for attaching the plate to the pedals.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back