An email from Heaven...

From Fanatec this morning...

"The status of your order xxxxxxx placed on 08/06/2020 has changed to “warehouse processing“.

Our warehouse is preparing your order now for shipping. You will receive the tracking number soon in a separate email.

We're sorry for the delay. To make up for that we will not charge you for the Porsche wheel. Thank you for your order.

The Fanatec Team"

WHAT A COUNTRY!!

Last edited:
daumen3.jpg

Upvote 0
(I'm losing my mind...)

I just pre-ordered the HP Reverb G2 VR headset. As of a few hours ago, they were saying early September... we'll see about that. About $625. with tax. EXCITED!

With this, I won't be getting a different monitor than what I currently have. (for now...)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
New email yesterday from Fanatec... :)

"Thanks for reaching out and sorry for the late reply!

Regarding your order #xxxxxxxx:

Your order has been dispatched. You should receive a automated Email containing your tracking number within the next few business days.

If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact us again, thanks and Stay Safe!

Best regards / Freundliche Grüße
Siegfried

(Fanatec Sales Team)

***If you reply to this email please choose the reply-function of your email program***

***Falls Sie auf diese Email antworten, benutzen Sie bitte die Antwortfunktion Ihres Email-Programms***

Endor AG
E.ON-Allee 3, D - 84036 Landshut
Phone +49 (871) 9221-122 | Fax +49 (871) 9221-221"

And sounds like I won't get the HP Reverb G2 VR headset until @ late August/early Sept...

Upvote 0
Email from Fanatec yesterday...

Fedex ground, 56 lbs, left yesterday July 10th. Delivery approx Friday, July 17th. (wheel, rim, pedals, desk clamp).

Will I need anything else to set all this up & get it running? (cables, etc....)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back