[AMS2] F1 2000 Season

Skins [AMS2] F1 2000 Season 2.06

Login or Register an account to download this content
AFry submitted a new resource:

[AMS2] F1 2000 Season - F1 2000 Season recreation for AMS2

Here is the package for the F1 2000 season in AMS2.

Most skins have been created by my friend David Prieto : McLaren, Jaguar, Williams, Minardi, BAR-Honda, Sauber.

Some skins are my creation : Jordan, Ferrari, Prost, Arrows.

The Benetton has been reworked by Leo Rock.

Special thanks to AlexBfromG for the Toyota Test Car as the bonus 12th team.

View attachment 514807View attachment 514808View attachment 514809View attachment 514810

Read more about this resource...

hi, after downloading all i get is a notepad where do i put that? i was told to drag "vehicles" folder to ams2 location but i dont see a "vehicles" folder. it doesnt even let me unzip anything. just a notepad.

Last edited:
its awesome, but the driver names dont work in multiplayer?
there is just rubens when i start a multiplayergame.... the other names are fake.
in singleplayer it works perfect...how can i fix that?

Hi is it possible to make this mod that only 11 teams would appear so completely obsolete the 12th team (Toyota)?

In 2000 there were only 11 teams and I try to reproduce that.

Thank you in advance,

Philip

Hi is it possible to make this mod that only 11 teams would appear so completely obsolete the 12th team (Toyota)?

In 2000 there were only 11 teams and I try to reproduce that.

Thank you in advance,

Philip
Delete the Toyotas from the installation folder. When in game, set number of opponents to 21.

Edit: I have sent you a pm with detailed instructions. ;)

Last edited:
Thank you good mod. Do you plan on bringing a helmet skin update? I am under the impression this is now possible for AMS2 mods and would really make a difference!

well... i wish i could bring helmets for this mod. The thing is, with this modern helmet moddel i dont want to : the template is not friendly for painting. I would rather wait for another helmet moddel

This is an absolute fantastic update, looking forward to see the other F1 seasons update
Also I think the Toyota skin is another great option instead of those test skins, maybe in the future can add these (additional) back
Again thanks for this update.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back