AMS Modding - Tracks (Work in progress)

waiting for the macau gp
DCC394331FE50A2E01A385E3269C65172212F480

EF11FEC20F7FB2F7E5F5C92D355524F25AD2EBC8

waiting for the macau gp

Me too. :)
I know of somebody who had planned to convert the usual ORSM mod at some point (not really "legit" as per the common modding scene rules). But he has not started to work on it yet. Let me know if you want his contact info.

@Heikki21,

With dynamic track and some decent AI line ? :) If so, I would gladly be a beta tester of your version... :whistling:

Me too. :)
I know of somebody who had planned to convert the usual ORSM mod at some point (not really "legit" as per the common modding scene rules). But he has not started to work on it yet. Let me know if you want his contact info.

@Heikki21,

With dynamic track and some decent AI line ? :) If so, I would gladly be a beta tester of your version... :whistling:
@polo199 Dynamic road is already in the works and nicely progressing ;-)

Last edited:
@Heikki21
Are you able to share with everyone here how you made the dynamic track work since Patrick cannot? It looks to me like most of the magic for the dynamic track physics is in the tdf. The values in bold seem to be the moneymakers.

Dry=0.9632
DryStep=0.000108
DryMax=1.0128
ABRASIVENESS=1.08

Wet=RoadWetGrip
Resistance=0.0
ResistanceStep=0.0
ResistanceMax=0.0
DisplayMin=(0.1,0.4,0.4)
DisplayMax=(1.6,1.4,1.4)
DisplayStep=(0.003, 0.002, 0.002)

BumpAmp=0.0024
BumpAmpStep=0.00001
BumpAmpMax=0.0036

BumpWavelen=0.0
BumpWavelenStep=0.0
BumpWavelenMax=0.0

Last edited:
@Heikki21
Are you able to share with everyone here how you made the dynamic track work since Patrick cannot? It looks to me like most of the magic for the dynamic track physics is in the tdf. The values in bold seem to be the moneymakers.

Dry=0.9632
DryStep=0.000108
DryMax=1.0128
ABRASIVENESS=1.08

Wet=RoadWetGrip
Resistance=0.0
ResistanceStep=0.0
ResistanceMax=0.0
DisplayMin=(0.1,0.4,0.4)
DisplayMax=(1.6,1.4,1.4)
DisplayStep=(0.003, 0.002, 0.002)

BumpAmp=0.0024
BumpAmpStep=0.00001
BumpAmpMax=0.0036

BumpWavelen=0.0
BumpWavelenStep=0.0
BumpWavelenMax=0.0
I will try to put all notes together how I did it and will let you know @Dann Murillo :) I am also still in learning phase and trying different things.
1CFCA5A9EC3EC573D4C9D35C5EE94AAC31CA7FE2

Gtingo, In my tracks list is "Addon tracks" and they are all in there. But I see no Addon Tracks Folder.
That's why I asked where are they.
The "Addons tracks" from the in-game list doesn't need a folder in your locations directory. All the tracks that are shown in "Addons tracks" from the in-game list are located in your location folder. You can add tracks to that list by editing the .gdb file like this :
VenueName = Addon Tracks // Trackname
If you want to create a custom "folder that shows in-game" juste rename like this:
VenueName = ThisIsTheFolder // Trackname

I hope I helped you

I guess I just don't understand why there is a "Addon Tracks" list in the game at all. Are you telling me that these tracks show up twice, once in the Track list and again in the "Addon tracks" list ?
Sorry about my confusion.

I guess I just don't understand why there is a "Addon Tracks" list in the game at all. Are you telling me that these tracks show up twice, once in the Track list and again in the "Addon tracks" list ?
Sorry about my confusion.
It is there to distinguish between reiza original tracks and custom mod tracks. I think its a good idea

pcars tracks are not possible to convert until today.
You can extract all files but the textures are not connected to the meshes and some geometries are way off.
rF2, of course it´s possible

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back