AMS Modding - Tracks (Work in progress)

GTspeedster did a conversion of Donington Park, I don't think he adjusted the shaders, and I'm not sure how easy it is to adjust shaders, but it's a pretty good conversion :)

I'd love to do some conversions to AMS, but I wouldn't know where to start, if I could get some guidance on the basics, I'd definitely put in the time to bring tracks to AMS :)

Quite awhile ago I found the cure to get most all GSC tracks working in AMS. Although not up to Reza standards.
Simply moved the contents of RezaCommon folder in GSC locations to Automobilista RezaCommon folder and they all load. I haven't touched my Automobilista Beta at all.
This worked brilliant!! So easy too....thanks

GTspeedster did a conversion of Donington Park, I don't think he adjusted the shaders, and I'm not sure how easy it is to adjust shaders, but it's a pretty good conversion :)

I'd love to do some conversions to AMS, but I wouldn't know where to start, if I could get some guidance on the basics, I'd definitely put in the time to bring tracks to AMS :)
Yeah I posted on his video how I added the AMS skies to the same version of Donington. It's an SRW track so they are beautiful anyway. Moreover, with SRW now officially closed and offline I am not sure how the rules would work to bring their work to AMS and share them. I have them all in AMS already but sharing is the issue, at least here anyway. :):)

Yeah I posted on his video how I added the AMS skies to the same version of Donington. It's an SRW track so they are beautiful anyway. Moreover, with SRW now officially closed and offline I am not sure how the rules would work to bring their work to AMS and share them. I have them all in AMS already but sharing is the issue, at least here anyway. :):)

PM with download link? :) ;)

Please please please don't use the SRW Donington! The chicane into the GP loop is all wrong! Too tight and slow. The real thing was opened out when they reopened the circuit, and is now taken in 3rd gear and really quite quick.

Yep, noticed that myself when I went to see British GT, a lot quicker through the chicane, makes for better racing though in my opinion

Please please please don't use the SRW Donington! The chicane into the GP loop is all wrong! Too tight and slow. The real thing was opened out when they reopened the circuit, and is now taken in 3rd gear and really quite quick.

The SCE version of Donington that is on RD works okay with AMS if you change the sky in the scn files. It has a faster chicane although the kerbing is not the same as the current real version plus it has some big bumps on the straight that aren't really there. It doesn't actually look too bad to me.

The SRW version probably models the track elevation changes better but has the slow chicane as you say which puts me off a bit. Am I the only one who finds the grass and kerb textures a bit odd looking? Makes it look like the track has been left abandoned for some time.

Both versions could do with an update to remove a lot of trackside objects that aren't there anymore like the gantry after the Old Hairpin, Sparkplug, Starkeys Bar, Craner Suites, etc..

I recall playing Sebring with cart extreme in SCE, is this converted to AMS yet by any chance?
Patrick any chance of converting Mondello park from GT Legends?
Love your work,its amazing.

Sans_titre-3.20161015192048.jpg

Nice job @Patrick Giranthon
I think in my sim racing life (12 years now i think), I never really had run laps on Jerez, and the few laps (less than 10), it was always on a very unrealistic track. So I look forward to this one to finally learn this track. :)

I recall playing Sebring with cart extreme in SCE, is this converted to AMS yet by any chance?
I reached out to the Virtua_LM team and I was told this:
For Sebring and Mid-Ohio we are planning to do an own conversation to AMS in the future. Our track converter will do the job by his own.

Best regards,
MonSum (Volker)

Last edited:
Oh how I wish it was the classic Jerez, Patrick. Maybe someday, right? :) *cough-hint* 1988 Carrera4's trackpack ;)
Nonetheless, awesome news! :inlove:

Guys, we can (fairly easily) put any track we want in AMS, at least with AMS skies. I do not feel it is terrible if the tracks are not able to take full advantage of the AMS standards. I can help with tracks if you guys like, PM me. We know Patrick & Patriot are Gods but adding more content in AMS is a win in my eyes. :):):)

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 106 68.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 41 26.6%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 31 20.1%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 33 21.4%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 33 21.4%