AMS 2 FFB - Fixed Lock-Stops & No Engine Vibration

Other AMS 2 FFB - Fixed Lock-Stops & No Engine Vibration v3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Goffik submitted a new resource:

AMS 2 FFB - No Engine Vibration - Remove the engine vibration from AMS 2's FFB to prevent is masking other subtle effects.

This is a very simple mod to remove the engine vibration from AMS 2's FFB. I feel that this effect can "drown out" other subtle effects which are also tied to the FX slider. Since engine vibrations serve no actual purpose other than a tiny bit of "realism", I generally disable them in all sims where possible.

Install

Simply unzip this archive into My Documents\Automobilista 2, overwriting when prompted.

Uninstall

Delete...

Read more about this resource...

Great mate , i hope Reiza just remove the engine vibration altogether or at least give the option to remove it .
Thanks for this .
You're welcome. :) Definitely agree that we need an in-game option for this. While I understand Reiza's current method of keeping things "simple", the complete lack of customisation is a bit of a downer for those who aren't afraid of playing with more options.

excellent work Goffik

In my game files, where could i find the actual "old default" ffb text ?
I would like to keep it if it disappear in the future

In my game files, where could i find the actual "old default" ffb text ?
You can't anymore. The file is automatically generated by the game based on the latest FFB, which is New Default. I kept a copy I can make available, though I am planning to update this mod shortly and it will include a version of the old FFB as well.

What exactly is the "Experimental FFB option added" ?
It's an FFB rework that I've been messing with for a while. In some respects I think it is better than the default FFB, but in others it's not quite so good. Give it a try, see what you think! You will need different FFB settings in-game though. For example, on my T300 I use 80/25/50 for most cars, but with the experimental I use 85/25/25. It's all personal preference though, of course.

It's an FFB rework that I've been messing with for a while. In some respects I think it is better than the default FFB, but in others it's not quite so good. Give it a try, see what you think! You will need different FFB settings in-game though. For example, on my T300 I use 80/25/50 for most cars, but with the experimental I use 85/25/25. It's all personal preference though, of course.

Nice! I'll gonna check for sure!

Thx

Any idea if something like this would work in Project Cars 2? This fixed the steering issue I've had in every Madness Engine game I'm curious of this could be done for that game too.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back