American Truck Sim Grand Gift Delivery Promo Extended

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
ATS 2.jpg

SCS Software have confirmed that due to the exceptionally high volume of players taking part in the Christmas Delivery promotion, the proposed deadline of January 1st has been extended for a further 14 days - giving more players the opportunity to take part and secure an exclusive livery for their in game truck.

The Christmas Delivery promotion started back on December 20th (you can read more here) and so far the studio have confirmed an incredible 70 thousand keys have already been handed out to players completing the scheduled jobs, with a further 50,000 gamers still part way through the process. In order to allow those yet to reach the delivery goal, SCS have kindly extended the deadline for completion until 12pm midnight of January 15.

SCS Software Xmas Promo.jpg

You can read the full statement from SCS Software below:

"As of now, we have given away over 70 thousand keys as a reward for completing the required ten Christmas deliveries, but there are still over 50,000 players trying to complete the objective. Over 500,000 jobs were delivered since the campaign started, which was quite a stress test of our infrastructure (you may have noticed some glitches in the early days until we have boosted our database processing power). It is also a great testament of the level of involvement and passion that the fans have for our games. Right at this moment over 10 thousand Christmas deliveries are on their way! It may be a bit late to help poor Santa in time for his self-imposed deadlines, but not too late for your chances to earn the reward!

We are setting the final deadline of Grand Gift Delivery to midnight of January 15, 2017, CET. Providing you with more time is also another way of saying "thanks for your support" during the final voting for
Steam Awards 2016."
In other SCS / American Truck and European Truck Sim 2 news the studio have had a very successful time of it in the recent Steam Awards 2016, securing victory in both categories in which the games were shortlisted. Congratulations SCS Software on winning the “I Thought This Game Was Cool Before It Won An Award” and “Sit Back and Relax” titles!
ATS.jpg
ATS 3.jpg

Recent winner of two Steam end of year awards, American Truck Sim is available to purchase for Windows PC right now.

Check out the American Truck Simulator sub forum here at RaceDepartment for all the latest news regarding the sim. Join in the conversation with your fellow truckin' fans and have a look through our ATS downloads section, where you will find a nice mix of new community created content for the game. Head over and join in today!

Have you already taken part in the Grand Delivery event? Are you already part way through and glad of the extension? What do you think of ATS? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
As the american branch of my trucking empire was/is urgently in need of funds, and the Christmas Delivery jobs paid well above average, I was kind of shocked they automatically disappeared after making 10 deliveries..:confused:

I picked relatively short jobs just to be sure to finish in time.. :rolleyes:

Had I known that, and about this extended time period, I would've taken the longest jobs I could possibly find, in order to provide my company with the best possible head-start heading into the Trump-era..:D

As the american branch of my trucking empire was/is urgently in need of funds, and the Christmas Delivery jobs paid well above average, I was kind of shocked they automatically disappeared after making 10 deliveries..:confused:
Are you sure they are no longer available for you..? I've completed the required 10 Gift jobs and received the DLC for both ETS2 and ATS and can still choose these jobs when they are available in cities.

Are you sure they are no longer available for you..? I've completed the required 10 Gift jobs and received the DLC for both ETS2 and ATS and can still choose these jobs when they are available in cities.
Really? I did 2 gift jobs in ETS2 and then 8 in ATS and immediately after finishing that 8th one, no others were visible. Haven't had time to play since then, though..:unsure:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back