Resource icon

Misc AMAZING PPfilter by Kbeau 2018-07-05

Login or Register an account to download this content
Kbeau submitted a new resource:

AMAZING PPfilter by Kbeau - ppfilter meant for GBW mod.

Worked for a while on this one tweaking values etc... meant to work with the Good and Bad weather mod. Let me know how you like it! Tweak in game saturation as needed, for my monitor it's perfect.View attachment 258469 View attachment 258470 View attachment 258471 View attachment 258474 View attachment 258475 View attachment 258477 View attachment 258478 View attachment 258480 View attachment 258479 View attachment 258469...

Read more about this resource...

Silly question.

Where do I drop the file?
It's been so long since I installed a PPfilter I can not remember.

Edit: Got it.
Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\system\cfg\ppfilters

Last edited:
I think 'Amazing' is probably the wrong name choice. People expect amazing and when it's not it leaves a thought of average similar to default. It would be better to name it what it is supposed to be like, for example vibrant, natural, cinematic etc etc. I still haven't found a ppfilter better than the ones I've created for myself. There are too many weathers and too many different monitors for everyone to see the same thing. As good as GBWsuite is, the filters don't look right to me on my system, the filters I've created look perfect to me but too cinematic to others. Look at the wagnum filters, he went round and round in circles for years and eventually the early one and the last one were almost the same. He eventually packed it in. If you search ppfilter and download them all like I've done then you will find a spin on everything and a lot of similar and copied ones. There is only so much you can do here with the limitations. It has got to be the hardest download genre to get right as everyone sees things differently on different set ups. What looks natural to one person, looks saturated and cartoonish to others. Your filter for example on my system looks great colour wise but too much contrast, lower the contrast and a slight change to the colour tone to a more cooler done it looks great. However doing that it would probably look to blue ish and washed out to others. You can't win my friend.

I think 'Amazing' is probably the wrong name choice. People expect amazing and when it's not it leaves a thought of average similar to default. It would be better to name it what it is supposed to be like, for example vibrant, natural, cinematic etc etc. I still haven't found a ppfilter better than the ones I've created for myself. There are too many weathers and too many different monitors for everyone to see the same thing. As good as GBWsuite is, the filters don't look right to me on my system, the filters I've created look perfect to me but too cinematic to others. Look at the wagnum filters, he went round and round in circles for years and eventually the early one and the last one were almost the same. He eventually packed it in. If you search ppfilter and download them all like I've done then you will find a spin on everything and a lot of similar and copied ones. There is only so much you can do here with the limitations. It has got to be the hardest download genre to get right as everyone sees things differently on different set ups. What looks natural to one person, looks saturated and cartoonish to others. Your filter for example on my system looks great colour wise but too much contrast, lower the contrast and a slight change to the colour tone to a more cooler done it looks great. However doing that it would probably look to blue ish and washed out to others. You can't win my friend.
You're right too, ive spent hours tweaking different values on my different presets and they all need re tweaking at different times and weathers.... i still like this one alot although the default one with a little less tailight bleed is my go to... looks fine on all weathers so far haha

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back