Alright when was that again.....?

You see: we don't need a Mercedes to win to have the most boring race ever :)

Haaaa... is the track first of all and... second you right if Max drive the merc is whole season thats realy borring like Lewis whole season. Today drive Max in full control on P1 to the horizon.

My dream is a season with more competition, Ferrari Leclerq, Redbull Max and Lewis Merc it feels epic!

Haaaa... is the track first of all and... second you right if Max drive the merc is whole season thats realy borring like Lewis whole season. Today drive Max in full control on P1 to the horizon.

My dream is a season with more competition, Ferrari Leclerq, Redbull Max and Lewis Merc it feels epic!
That's what most of us would like... EVEN if Max would come out on top at the end :)

Voting has opened for the RaceDepartment Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 'Driver of the Day'.

Today Formula One closed out a very different 2020 season, as the sun set over Abu Dhabi, our finishers crossing the line under a floodlit Yas Marina circuit. We've been spoilt for thrills in recent races, and this one may not have been their equal. Nonetheless it saw some changes to both the standings in the midfield, and it's always exciting to go to the last race with a result to settle.

There were a few emotional stories to follow today, with a few drivers seeing out their final races in Formula One or for their current teams. There are a couple of drivers whose futures are not yet secured, adding another level of pressure. All around it was clear to see the effect on them during and after. There was heartbreak for one and impressive performances from others.

Today's race winner put in a flawless performance, leading every lap from start to finish. There were strong drives up and down the grid however. So for one last time in 2020, we hope that you enjoyed today's race, with all that's left to do being to vote for your driver of the day.

Let us know who you think starred, and give us your thoughts on the back of F1 closing out the 2020 season.

Ver Abu Dhabi.jpg

Attachments

• Cover.jpg
    Cover.jpg
    257.9 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
For me Driver of the Day has to go to Max. I think he put in a very mature performance and his consistency with lap times was quite something to behold. To dominate a race weekend that has historically been a Mercedes stronghold is a big statement.

If I'm not mistaken, Verstappen is now the youngest driver to take pole, and win the race having led every lap of it from start to finish.

Very emotional race for a few drivers, my heart sunk for Perez, I really hope we get to see him on the grid in 2022 if not next season.

Loved Vettel's song to his team at the end, hope he finds what he's looking for in Aston Martin.

Definitely Max for driver of the day...squeezed the most out of that RB, controlled the race by getting out of DRS range early from the start and the safety car restart and didn't let go, expert drive from him today...hopefully he and Lewis can mix it up more often in 2021 :thumbsup:

I'll say it one more time though: Red Bull seriously needs to put Perez in the seat and move Albon to Alpha Tauri...Albon did good today but overall I think he still needs some more time before a more permanent move to the big seat. Perez will push Max to be even better and Red Bull would have a stronger chance at WCC with both of them bringing in points...as long as they don't make it the Max show and leave Perez out in the cold.

OhwOhw, is the race finished? I fell asleep. F1 was completely different this year in many ways, most races were full of surprises, but today was not so exciting. Except for the winner, not a Mercedes! In history, the winner of the last race has a big chance of winning the next season, so let's hope this will be the case this time too.

OhwOhw, is the race finished? I fell asleep. F1 was completely different this year in many ways, most races were full of surprises, but today was not so exciting. Except for the winner, not a Mercedes! In history, the winner of the last race has a big chance of winning the next season, so let's hope this will be the case this time too.

man.jpg

Not so exciting? Ocon overtook Stroll on the last lap. It took 5 laps or so to get closer to make the move.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back