Alright when was that again.....?

Terrible strategy by Racing Point. They should have pitted both drivers much earlier for fresh inters. No way this is going to go to slicks.

That is going to cost them a win

Bottas after spinning multiple times on a slippery track...

4mgdea.jpg

Boring race again, F1 is broken. Again it's not possible to take over with the dirty air and the tankcars, too big. Only DRS could help. It's going on for 6 years and I am happy that I don't pay any subscription anymore to see another crap race.

When Michael retired back in 2006 my 9-year old self thought "that's it, these accomplishments will never be topped". Then in 2007 some guy i never heard of took the fight to the champion who had beaten my hero 2 years in a row and almost won the whole thing in a rookie season. Now 14 years later we're here and as Vettel said "we're witnicing you making history". Over the years i've started to dislike his on-track personality more and more but my god is he a good driver. A standing ovation for you Lewis Hamilton, 7 titles is insane. There's not 1 GOAT, Lewis, Michael and Ayrton are all GOATS

Last edited:
When Michael retired back in 2006 my 9-year old self thought "that's it, these accomplishments will never be topped". Then in 2007 some guy i never heard of took the fight to the champion who had beaten my hero 2 years in a row and almost won the whole thing in a rookie season. Now 14 years later we're here and as Vettel said "we're witnicing you making history". Over the years i've started to dislike his on-track personality more and more but my god is he a good driver. A standing ovation for you Lewis Hamilton, 7 titles is insane. There's not 1 GOAT, Lewis, Michael and Ayrton are all GOATS

Totally agree, my Top 5 drivers of all time are Hamilton, Senna, Clark, Stewart and Fangio

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.