Alright when was that again.....?

Let the kid start from P1 tomorrow:

1605371810339.png

Look at Leclerc.......wow!

Ferrari just said Leclerc is doing better than Vettel because Leclerc "feels the car better when it tends to slip away and corrects it".
So, L is faster because V doesn't have car control........

Well, Ferrari is looking very, very bad since they stopped cheating! FIA and Ferrari are best friends (hence the extra money and the only team to have veto) and so they help them a bit; "you can be just a bit illegal, but not on the Vettel car, just in case he talks".
So Leclerc is suddenly doing very well again and we just say Vettel can't drive.

Well, if ONE qualifying was all about:
- power being useless
- handling of the car/being a good driver
........it was this one!

So; all the extra power Leclerc gets, had no use and Vettel showed how to drive an F1 car! He took him to school, and then some!
In Q2, V was lap after lap 1,5 to 2 seconds faster........

Ferrari being illegal, Leclerc being not far as good as they make him; proven by this session today :)

(Coming from someone who hates Vettels guts)

Good call from racing point today. Tomorrow it will be no surprise to see the Mercedes catching everyone in the first 10 laps!!!
Just hope Renault gets another podium

So that's the track surface iRacing bases its asphalt on... ;) (just kidding, I like iRacing actually)

I'm not a fan of artificially making tracks more slippery (this is in reference to Karun's commentary and @Paul Jeffrey )...the reason cars had to drift through to corners is because that was the fastest way before aero, and getting around the fastest way possible is what F1 and racing is about. Now that the cars have advanced so much that the cars can handle the grip needed and it's for the driver to have faster reflexes and handle the higher G-forces for longer, we want to devolve road surfaces to be less grippier because drifting looks cool? "What are we doing here, honestly...I'm going home!" :roflmao:

To each their own but for me: Nah no thanks, downforce is awesome LOL. Let's not move backwards for nostalgia sake and safety be damned...but I know that's not always a popular opinion :whistling:

Nah, get rid of downforce.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea