Alright when was that again.....?

Sorry ;) I well know that, not debating numbers just people's thoughtlessness

What I meant ...in the sense of saying it's no different to flu so you should go about your life the same which clearly is what many ignorant people are doing

We should never be complacent, many of those 80,000 flu deaths would have been averted

Why are people saying it's going to be Gutierrez? All I see is people saying it's going to be Hulkenberg!

I believe Gutierrez is Racing Point’s reserve driver. Vandoorne is the other one but he is racing in Formula E in Berlin.

Autosport mentions Hulkenberg as a possible replacement. Maybe Gutierrez could race this weekend and Hulk next week, as Perez will miss both GPs in the UK.

Last edited:
That'd be a waste of a potential second place car.
Under different circumstances, I'd have loved to see George drive that car.
He's already familiar with the Mercedes technology and proven fast in it.

Seeing how Gutierrez is the Merc reserve/test/dev.driver he have had loads of sim-time and dev-time with the 2019 Mercedes, and should be pretty familiar with the 2020 Racing Point?

Seeing how Gutierrez is the Merc reserve/test/dev.driver he have had loads of sim-time and dev-time with the 2019 Mercedes, and should be pretty familiar with the 2020 Racing Point?
Why, it's not like it's the same ca...oh I see. Yes, he shouldn't have any problem to drive that car in his sleep even.

As for Hulk: I wouldn't like him to get the drive, because this way I have a hope that he could have got a podium in right circumstances. But if he would drive "the car" on Silverstone now and didn't score podium, that would be failure.

People that socialize are simply irresponsible to the point of being culpable

They think their daily lives and routine are more important then the hundreds of thousands have died

Shame on them all

So you are NOT meeting ANYBODY until EVERYBODY got an injection against ANYTHING infectious that could kill somebody?
I don't believe you.

My point is: As long as we are humans, we meet people. Hopefully. That said, in those days (and hopefully beyond the current cause) we take care. But if we stop meeting people, we are already dead.
What is the safest speed limit? Zero. Do you still drive? Does this automatically mean that you are irresponsible?

Sorry if my definition of "socialize" is non-standard. English is obviously not my mother tongue.

I like how Racing Point is arguing that it isn't just last years Mercedes, in pink.
And that they are doing everything one their own......

Yet they share reserve drivers with the factory Merc squad.....!

the death toll of Covid is being artificially pumped up, just as nobody suddenly dies of the flu anymore.

a person able of critical thinking would draw its own conclusions from that.
hahahahahahahahahahahha! funniest thing i've heard all day. Thanks for cheering up my day with that joke.

*If anything the death toll is probably on the low side. Oh it's also summer in the northern hemisphere, and the flu generally dies off a bit in this period, but you know semantics right. Covid-19 doesn't seem to be less potent in summer, and is way more infectious. But sounds like you've made up your "whisper: conspiracy" mind and there is no point arguing with stupid, so i'll leave it there.

Who cares who drives, i just wanna see some good midfield battles. The only thing saving F1 from being a snooze fest right now.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back