Alright when was that again.....?

F1 is turning into a joke, What a year...

It has always been a bit of a joke really for deciding who is the best 'driver'...as for finding out the best team it's fantastic!
Depends what you watch it for.
To me it is simply about the teams and the drivers play a part yes, but I think Stroll and Perez have inconclusively shown even to the most ardent "its about the driver" types, that it is really about the car under you...

Motorsport fans thank the fia and art liberty media for staging the biggest hustle and bustle that has been seen in formula 1, they could also not compete in the championship by assigning it to the official mercedes for the 2020 and 2021 seasons, and watching the results of the racing point, today it has been demonstrated with scientific mathematical evidence that the vehicle counts more than the driver, just see the times of the racing point drivers with the 2019 mercedes painted pink !.
At this point all the Hamilton records are to be reevaluated, ok he goes fast, but if your teammate and the other 2 cars the same as yours are behind you, there will be a valid reason!
Be that as it may, fia and liberty media will be "enjoying" this much desired mercedes 2020 and 2021 formula.
My personal impression is that at the FIA they want to delete all the Ferrari records

Gli appassionati di motorsport Ringraziano la fia e liberty media per aver inscenato la più grande pagliacciata che si sia vista in formula 1, potevano anche non disputare il campionato assegnandolo alla mercedes d'ufficio per le stagioni 2020 e 2021, e guardando i risultati della racing point , oggi è stato dimostrato con evidenza scientifico matematico che conta più il mezzo che il pilota, basta vedere i tempi dei piloti racing point con la mercedes 2019 dipinta di rosa!.
A questo punto tutti i record di hamilton sono da rivalutare, ok lui va va veloce, ma se il tuo compagno di squadra e le altre 2 macchine uguali alla tua sono dietro di te, un motivo valido ci sarà!
Comunque sia, fia e liberty media si staranno "godendo" questa formula mercedes 2020 e 2021 tanto voluta.
La mia impressione personale e che alla fia vogliano cancellare tutti i record ferrari

Last edited:
Next race will be our race.
I just wonder why Ferrari decided to create the Red Williams
Its not a red Williams, The car is off but it usually is as team is run by politics. The drivers are the problem Leclerc is a rookie and accident prone. He should have done a couple more seasons in middle of pack. And Vettel is past his prime and should retire. If he goes to Aston Martin (Racing Point 2021) He will be buried in middle of pack developing car then retire so a younger driver can take over and maybe have success.

Formula 2 had 4 different winners in the first 4 races with a fraction of the costs.

F2 chassis+ current 1000hp f1 engine would be a real challenge^^

Motorsport fans thank the fia and art liberty media for staging the biggest hustle and bustle that has been seen in formula 1, they could also not compete in the championship by assigning it to the official mercedes for the 2020 and 2021 seasons, and watching the results of the racing point, today it has been demonstrated with scientific mathematical evidence that the vehicle counts more than the driver, just see the times of the racing point drivers with the 2019 mercedes painted pink !.
At this point all the Hamilton records are to be reevaluated, ok he goes fast, but if your teammate and the other 2 cars the same as yours are behind you, there will be a valid reason!
Be that as it may, fia and liberty media will be "enjoying" this much desired mercedes 2020 and 2021 formula.
My personal impression is that at the FIA they want to delete all the Ferrari records

Gli appassionati di motorsport Ringraziano la fia e liberty media per aver inscenato la più grande pagliacciata che si sia vista in formula 1, potevano anche non disputare il campionato assegnandolo alla mercedes d'ufficio per le stagioni 2020 e 2021, e guardando i risultati della racing point , oggi è stato dimostrato con evidenza scientifico matematico che conta più il mezzo che il pilota, basta vedere i tempi dei piloti racing point con la mercedes 2019 dipinta di rosa!.
A questo punto tutti i record di hamilton sono da rivalutare, ok lui va va veloce, ma se il tuo compagno di squadra e le altre 2 macchine uguali alla tua sono dietro di te, un motivo valido ci sarà!
Comunque sia, fia e liberty media si staranno "godendo" questa formula mercedes 2020 e 2021 tanto voluta.
La mia impressione personale e che alla fia vogliano cancellare tutti i record ferrari
This is as smart as arguing that FIA made Schumacher win.

The way that Merc takes corners is genuinely jawdropping. Can't help but admire the engineering work.

And a newsflash for some of you: In F1 it has (nearly) always been the car, but you also need a pretty damn fantastic driver to take that car to the absolute limit. Discrediting Hamilton for what he's achieved is absurd. In that case you should also discredit Vettel, Schumacher, Senna, Prost etc etc. But noooo, things were always better in the past... *sarcasm*

I'm far from being a Hamilton fan, but with the way he's performed throughout his entire career there's no doubt he's one of the all time greats.

Last edited:
Verstappen says "something is not working" in Red Bull's car - that would be the part just behind the steering wheel :roflmao:

Yeah, from last week to now he and Albon have turned in a midfielders and Stroll and Perez now are now Hamilton's level OP. Come on, that car one lap snap oversteers, the next understeers missing apexes by half a meter, it is completely unpredictable and lacks downforce, You only need to see a replay to see how much that car balance is out of control. It remembers me the infamous Ferrari F14T that had the same issues. If anything he is driving the wheels of that turd.

Jim LayeeTakes one to know one.Hamilton fanboys awash on here. Don't like politics in any sport whether football ,or anything else.If Hamilton and the American owners want to have a view do it outside the race weekend.

Pay a lot of money to watch F1 so don't expect their views ramming down my throat.

Its not a red Williams, The car is off but it usually is as team is run by politics. The drivers are the problem Leclerc is a rookie and accident prone. He should have done a couple more seasons in middle of pack. And Vettel is past his prime and should retire. If he goes to Aston Martin (Racing Point 2021) He will be buried in middle of pack developing car then retire so a younger driver can take over and maybe have success.

Buried in the middle of the pack developing a car, that qualified 3rd today behind the factory Mercs??!!

Whatever you are on, can i have some?

Strolls Dad has a habit of getting his son in the best kit using his massive wealth (google will help)...and he has finally done it in F1.
I would not be at all surprised to see Stroll replace Bottas at some point....

When you think that Aston Martin is now owned by Stroll and Totto is part of that....it all looks very very cosy...

I'll say again, we now know what other drivers could go like in the Merc after just a few months...and that isn't even the factory Merc!

Next question....how would Lewis do in the Alfa Romeo...which is the worst car on the grid now...

Mercedes have the best car for ages... whats new?? Hamilton is slightly better than Bottas so whats new??. Red Bull has only one decent car since 3 years ago and we know who they gave it to, so whats new?? Do you guys really believe Red Bull are worst than Renault and crashtappen is a God?? spare me!!!

Last edited:
Be that as it may, hamilton is only adding worthless numbers to his palmares, he can win even more than schumacher, but he will always remain under drivers like shumacher, senna, lauda, hunt, mansell, piquet, prost, fangio, the size of a champion makes your opponent, and at this moment, hamilton is very small as a pilot value (just see bottas one tenth from the pole), remember that he was beaten with the same rosberg machine, a pilot higher than bottas .
As the late Lauda said in the 90s Even a monkey could drive a Formula 1 today. So me too "

Comunque sia, hamilton sta solo aggiungendo numeri senza valore al suo palmares, potrà vincere anche più di schumacher, ma rimarrà sempre sotto a piloti come shumacher, senna, lauda, hunt, mansell, piquet, prost, fangio, si dice che la grandezza di un campione la fa il tuo avversario, e questo momento hamilton è piccolissimo come valore di pilota (basta vedere bottas a un decimo dalla pole), ricordiamo che che è stato battuto con la stessa macchina da rosberg, pilota di livello superiore rispetto a bottas.
Come disse il compianto Lauda negli anni 90 Anche una scimmia potrebbe guidare una Formula 1 di oggi. Quindi anche io”

Mercedes have the best car for ages... whats new?? Hamilton is slightly better than Bottas so whats new??. Red Bull has only one decent car since 3 years ago and we know who they gave it to so, whats new??

Whats new you ask?

Well Racing Point being 3rd and 4th with same drivers that failed to get out of Q1 last year...

That is what many of us are discussing....

Perez and Stroll are good enough it seems that they could quite easily be doing as good of a job as Bottas..... And really in truth who would say they are the 3rd and 4th fasted F1 driver in 2020.....?

If you put a dream team together it would be hard to argue against Stroll being better than Max and Perez being better than say Vettel....(if you really thought that it was down to the driver...) based on todays results....

Surely the car is what provides most for the victory today, what bothers me is teams failing to provide great drivers a chance to win. I am sick of teams like RedBull who discard talents like Ricciardo out of the blue while giving starters like crashtappen the best seat.
If Racing Point is legal I hope they dont throw Perez away despite not being a fan of the guy, but I would go crazy if I see Stroll keeping the place instead.
Same with Mclaren if they get a competitive car next year and decide to give the best seat to Sainz.
That makes me think that currently Mercedes AMG is one of the few examples of great team ectic so I see no reason for bashing them.

Last edited:
Mercedes have the best car for ages... whats new?? Hamilton is slightly better than Bottas so whats new??. Red Bull has only one decent car since 3 years ago and we know who they gave it to, so whats new?? Do you guys really believe Red Bull are worst than Renault and crashtappen is a God?? spare me!!!
And who are you then, mister know itall :roflmao:
It’s clear you have a Max syndrome, WHY?

Verstappen is always better then his car.. where was Albon?
Edit: probably the car would not even have been in the top 10
You did not hear Albon saying after the Q2 at the radio "why did you release me into the traffic, i told you..."

And why crashtappen has waited?

Red Bull still borking verstappen's team mate, after Gasly now Albon.

There is gaz into the water.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea