All Tracks Update HD

Hi dejanibanez I think I might be an idiot. I downloaded 7zip and your files but my computer seems to think that the file types are .001 .002 and .003 which obviously are not file types and therefore wont let me do anything with them. Any help on what I am doing wrong would be appreciated I loved your work on tracks so far and can't wait to use the final versions. Thanx

Edit: I got the first pack to work I assume that means the other 2 are not uploaded yet as you said. Again thank you and please excuse my denseness.

I agree. Very good mod, I just also have the problems with .002 and .003 not working on my computer. I'll give it a few days in case the upload timing is the reason.
FFiles 002 and 003 just need to be on the same folder that is the 001.
Right click on 001, open with, then go to the folder where you have installed 7zip (Default is C:\Program Files (x86)\7-Zip), and then select 7zFM.exe and click open. Then you just need to extract :thumbsup:

Hm...thats weird. You can do the other way around. Go to the installation folder of 7zip, open 7zFM.exe and then search for the 001 file, then open it and extract. You don't need to open 002 and 003.
Same thing happened. I saw your other post regarding that and tried it, still an unspecified error. I redownloaded it as well, but still an error appears. I'm not sure, but I think I already got it, since I got .001 to work after I downloaded all three before. The tracks do look different. I'm just not 100% sure if that's the mod or not.

Thanks for helping every person by the way. :thumbsup:

What the hell i cant open the files,can somebody help me because this is kinda screwed thanks for the good work and hd tracks but how can you screw an archrive tell me.
It doesnt want to open with 7 zip doesnt work with winrar dafuq ?
wtb help.
(fixed)

Thanks for the help :inlove:
Great mod the tracks looks awsome

• Deleted member 137812

YEAH BUDDY!

thanks for the graphical improvement!

What the hell i cant open the files,can somebody help me because this is kinda screwed thanks for the good work and hd tracks but how can you screw an archrive tell me.
It doesnt want to open with 7 zip doesnt work with winrar dafuq ?
wtb help.

files are ok, all 3 files must be in the same folder, open 001 file with 7zip and extract

Tested it and its very good!
Great job!

Is it compatible with the Storm mod? I replaced only the tracks/postprocess/decals folders, the other ones are used by the storm mod too :(

you can leave the files from storm mod, if you want HD rain just make sure you copy these files effects\weather rainfall_fx, rainsheets_fx

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back