"All tracks and cars" question

Does anyone ever use this mode? I like it. I think its awesome racing offline and and driving with totally different vehicles. Crashing into formula cars with stock cars is fun.

I'm just wondering if this is even meant to work 100% properly with mods. It works fine with FRESH rfactor, but whenever I try it out with mods I always get errors. "Error opening .mas file blah blah blah" Its always something no matter how many times I reinstall.

Is "all tracks and vehicles" just not meant to work with mods?

? Select the mod? I'm talking about the "mod" that says "All tracks and vehicles" or something like that. Does anyone ever do that? And do you ever get errors with it?

Its a lot of fun. One time I was using a monster truck to run right over cars at Montreal. It was awsome. I plan to do it again and make a video of it someday.

I have this problem also, i can select any mod from the list and go to a race on any track with no problems, but if i select all tracks all vehicles and select a car that just ran fine within its own mod i get either a mas error or the game crashes. I can only assume there is a clash between files somewhere but unlike race07 there are no class or model id's for example to clash with, its hard to understand because there cannot be a problem with seachpaths if the mods work fine when selected individualy. I will keep working on it and keep an eye on this thread for possible causes and solutions.

It is to do with searchpaths, because of what is in the rFm file relating to the path of the vehicles folder. It's quite hard to explain, maybe one of the rF experts can step in and explain this? (ehrlec, I'm looking at you now)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back