All Teams Career Helmet Pack

Helmets All Teams Career Helmet Pack 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
guina60 submitted a new resource:

All Teams Career Helmet Pack - All Teams Career Helmet Pack

All Teams Career Helmet Pack

This year the helmet modifications were different, so I only managed to change one helmet so far.

For now you will not have the option to copy and paste, but I tried to make a tutorial step by step for those who want to install using the Ego ERP Archiver.

View attachment 387561

01. Install Ego ERP Archiver 7.0.0

02. Configure Ego ERP Archiver 7.0.0 to the location where your 2020 F1 is installed.
Click Settings > Game...

Read more about this resource...

I respond ad your question : =)

No, my helmet is displayed correctly. I already know about F1 2019 or 2018 when it was displayed blurry there could be a problem but there the helmet is very beautiful. I started the installation twice for verification but the career starts indefinitely with the helmet fitted. I did not understand.

i'm replying to your reply on my review and i did all the steps and it works with the other helmets but only alpha tauri doesn't have the right wing

i'm replying to your reply on my review and i did all the steps and it works with the other helmets but only alpha tauri doesn't have the right wing
F1_2020_dx12 2020-07-12 16-28-27.jpg

Where is the problem?

I respond ad your question : =)

No, my helmet is displayed correctly. I already know about F1 2019 or 2018 when it was displayed blurry there could be a problem but there the helmet is very beautiful. I started the installation twice for verification but the career starts indefinitely with the helmet fitted. I did not understand.
I don't know what's going on with you. Try to do it again following all the steps in the tutorial. There are 3 .erp files to edit and 18 textures to replace. If you are sure you have not missed any steps, then I recommend you to wear another helmet mod.

Report any texture errors or the like here. I'm not sure if "copy and paste" will work perfectly.
Also comment on missing sponsors or logos.
And finally, if you want a special team, so far, Aston Martin and BMW have been asked. Tell me in detail if you want a specific color or sponsorship.
I will analyze everything and bring an update as soon as possible.
Thank you for your support.

Report any texture errors or the like here. I'm not sure if "copy and paste" will work perfectly.
Also comment on missing sponsors or logos.
And finally, if you want a special team, so far, Aston Martin and BMW have been asked. Tell me in detail if you want a specific color or sponsorship.
I will analyze everything and bring an update as soon as possible.
Thank you for your support.

I only tried the manual installation of the Alpha Tauri version. It's looking great, but maybe you can adjust just a tiny bit the tone of the blue.

Also, you can add the #WeRaceAsOne, like you did with some others, just to increment a little.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%