All In!!

I have not played this in a long time and then only played the demo cars however after doing some free test drives and playing the free cars in the last couple of days I went all in on this. The improvements they have made over the last couple of years are amazing and they deserve my hard earned money. I am a very happy sim racer right now. FYI I went through one of their online partners and saved a ton of money so that makes me even more happy!!

I must add the VR runs very smooth. I believe they are still using DX9 but in VR it really does not look bad at all. I also read they are going to be going with the UE4 engine in the future so its looking like they are not even close to being done.

Asides from content and a few packs getting the ffb updated what improvements and features have they added?

Isnt this fairly insulting coming from someone that should know better than 99.9% of people what has been added to RR, and all of the extensive work that has been done?

I dont mean to make this sound harsh, but you should know better.

That list that @Majuh mentioned is also only a small sliver of what has been added. Posting the changelogs to further demonstrate this point however, never seems to get anywhere whenever your thought gets posed, so I'll refrain from that.

Beyond that, I think it can be safely said that literally 100% of people that play RR would like to see more being done. Wanting more to be done though, does not mean that nothing has been done at all during this time... :)

It could come across as insulting lol but in all fairness I pulled out of the beta testing early in the new yr and honestly haven't played the game much in a yr and a bit or followed it, asides from the news updates here thats why I asked what has changed since.

Last time I fired it up was after the release of the WTCR pack to try out the audi but it didn't run well in VR...100% cpu load causing stutters and frame drops.

I am looking forward to the move to the UE4 engine.
Hopefully that will bring better optimization, new track tech and some of the missing features we had in Race 07.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back