Resource icon

Skins All cars HD - Update suzuka 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Do you Play all Types of gameplay on Formula one m8 ,,, I am looking for a Team Member to Test out new and upcoming Projects and the Game is just too big for me I have not even had chance to play online as of yet;)
Of course, open conservation and we can talk about that :)

i have to agree with figgles i too am getting better fps :) thank you
If the all the cars are on HD (4096) there's no way that you would get more fps as the game will use lot more VRAM, thus reducing the performance. It can't happen. Must be something else.

If the all the cars are on HD (4096) there's no way that you would get more fps as the game will use lot more VRAM, thus reducing the performance. It can't happen. Must be something else.
I Started to do the RB2 Last night only to see how it would look at 16340 I think it was I worked on it for 2 Hours it was massive Come to save it It crashed my Pc ,,, It just froze ,,, But to be Honest I have been using ML Skins at 8192 and I have not dropped not 1 Frame but I am not like you guys running @3400x1400 ,, 720p is good enough on my 37"Led Tv looks insane,,,,,,
But Alex Gillion on Youtube said the other day that there is a Grip Hack on this game if you are running over 100Fps;)

I Started to do the RB2 Last night only to see how it would look at 16340 I think it was I worked on it for 2 Hours it was massive Come to save it It crashed my Pc ,,, It just froze ,,, But to be Honest I have been using ML Skins at 8192 and I have not dropped not 1 Frame but I am not like you guys running @3400x1400 ,, 720p is good enough on my 37"Led Tv looks insane,,,,,,
But Alex Gillion on Youtube said the other day that there is a Grip Hack on this game if you are running over 100Fps;)
Well 16340 xD. Jesus that's too much, the reason i haven't worked on a size that large, because that would use too much VRAM, and i would have to find logos at least higher than 6000x6000 which is quite a challange beleive me , only not if you got eps for all the logos.

Well 16340 xD. Jesus that's too much, the reason i haven't worked on a size that large, because that would use too much VRAM, and i would have to find logos at least higher than 6000x6000 which is quite a challange beleive me , only not if you got eps for all the logos.
I know m8 its nearly impossible I have tried before a couple of times I was just wondering how my pc would play it at 16340 I think it was ,,,,
But I spent 2 hours just reworking nearly most of what was there already,,,,
My CS6 is ok if I lose power for some reason or It crashes seems to have a mind of its own when converting car and opening and closing dds textures about 4 times a minute for 1 hour it just packs in,,,,,,,,
But when I turned my PC back on I opened cs6 And closed it straight away lol I bet it would have took my PC About 20 minutes to save it and its running @19Ghz;)

I know m8 its nearly impossible I have tried before a couple of times I was just wondering how my pc would play it at 16340 I think it was ,,,,
But I spent 2 hours just reworking nearly most of what was there already,,,,
My CS6 is ok if I lose power for some reason or It crashes seems to have a mind of its own when converting car and opening and closing dds textures about 4 times a minute for 1 hour it just packs in,,,,,,,,
But when I turned my PC back on I opened cs6 And closed it straight away lol I bet it would have took my PC About 20 minutes to save it and its running @19Ghz;)
There's no CPU on the market that is capable of running at 19 ghz mate :) (only on the big company's correct me if i'm wrong ).Yeah mine PS freeze lot of time too , but mine on DHD not on that big size, mine will freeze instantly if i try to change the resolution to that big , lol.

There's no CPU on the market that is capable of running at 19 ghz mate :) (only on the big company's correct me if i'm wrong ).Yeah mine PS freeze lot of time too , but mine on DHD not on that big size, mine will freeze instantly if i try to change the resolution to that big , lol.
Could be 4.75GHz across 4 Cores? Maybe....

There is probably not M8 i Built my own Server/Workstation from Scratch it has 16 Fans on it,,, Its Running 2 x Xeon Quad Cores thats 8 Cores @2.66Ghz I think its @19.6 not sure I have a video on youtube while I was building it Check it out m8
Its nothing Special but I built for myself,,,,:)

That way or in 6 core yes.I almost thought that he says that he has 19 ghz/core
That would be insane
I dream of a home PC with that power :p Considering this game's bug where higher FPS=Faster lap times....imagine your lap time with 19GHz.

There is probably not M8 i Built my own Server/Workstation from Scratch it has 16 Fans on it,,, Its Running 2 x Xeon Quad Cores thats 8 Cores @2.66Ghz I think its @19.6 not sure I have a video on youtube while I was building it Check it out m8
Its nothing Special but I built for myself,,,,:)

Nothing special yeah right...and here's me running my F1 games on a Dell XPS 15 Laptop :p

I dream of a home PC with that power :p Considering this game's bug where higher FPS=Faster lap times....imagine your lap time with 19GHz.

Nothing special yeah right...and here's me running my F1 games on a Dell XPS 15 Laptop :p
I Have only played game a couple of hours m8 I spent more time on it making them Track update series videos ,,,, I upload gameplay to youtube so its just faster for me @720p @60FPS on ultra settings with 16xmmsa i think but in 2012 it only managed a benchmark of 10,350 I think it was but I was recording as well @60fps;)

I Have only played game a couple of hours m8 I spent more time on it making them Track update series videos ,,,, I upload gameplay to youtube so its just faster for me @720p @60FPS on ultra settings with 16xmmsa i think but in 2012 it only managed a benchmark of 10,350 I think it was but I was recording as well @60fps;)
Still better than what I've got. You aint happy I'll trade ya ;)

Still better than what I've got. You aint happy I'll trade ya ;)
I Do not know what you guys have got I think mine as 8GB Vram But best software I use is RamDisk it partitions your memory into a virtual SSD Hard Drive apparently its like having 100ssd.s ,,, My PC Saves 2048x2048 textures faster than you can scratch your nose;)
Check this RamDisk out if you have not already got it,,,,9000mbps ,,,,,,,

<~~~~~~was running 16384 skins in the 2011 game. Actually released one for 2010, a Renault I think.

The actual running them is not a problem, it's importing the skin....sometimes Ryders tool just spits it back at me.

:roflmao:

Last edited:

I dont know what happened but i have a **** pc , in benchmark test i get about 25 average fps before and after this update i get about 29 average . and the game feels better too :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back