F1 2012 All Cars 3D with wireframes 4096 size for Photoshop (ML2166)

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Right Lads and Ladettes

Here we have the 3D models.

I have laid them out in Photoshop format.

Each file contains the 3D model with standard in game skin, plus wireframe.

I have also included in each file just the wireframe for those not able to use the 3D model, so you can just copy and paste it onto the 2D DDS texture file.

I have seperated the cars for individual downloads so you can download whichever one you want in particular.

The cars and main car skin are done in 4096 size.

Use them wisely (he says in the voice of Yoda).

Enjoy.

:sneaky:

carsf.jpg

wireframes.jpg

DOWNLOADS

Caterham car

Force India car

Ferrari car

HRT car

Lotus car

Marussia car

McLaren car

Mercedes car

Red Bull car

Sauber car

Toro Rosso car

Williams car

Is it right, that i have to paint the car with with the pen or is there a possibility to choose parts in the 3D Model which i can paint with one mouse click?

Is there any video tutorial for creating skins on the 3D model in PS?

ML has done a really helpful tutorial on YouTube. Search ml designs and it will bring his page up, there you will find the video. I had never done any modding before and found it explains how to do everything. Have patience while creating a skin!!

May be today i will upload new valid files..... ML2166 need to push away Mediafires and use Racedepartment systems. Here all files goes on Racedepartment drive... so if something goes dead, surely the staff can be put it on again.... With Mediafire we need to re upload everything

So ML2166, do you go to me the permission to upload all car for you. I will put all link here and you will be able to update it on first post

May be today i will upload new valid files..... ML2166 need to push away Mediafires and use Racedepartment systems. Here all files goes on Racedepartment drive... so if something goes dead, surely the staff can be put it on again.... With Mediafire we need to re upload everything

So ML2166, do you go to me the permission to upload all car for you. I will put all link here and you will be able to update it on first post

If you can do them again from scratch yourself then by all means post your models up somewhere.

They have been up here since Sept 2012, so been here a while.

I have had to take them down for a while due to having to make 8.7gb of space for something I was working on, for someone to download.

If you can do them again from scratch yourself then by all means post your models up somewhere.

They have been up here since Sept 2012, so been here a while.

I have had to take them down for a while due to having to make 8.7gb of space for something I was working on, for someone to download.

If you send them to me I can upload them via dropbox....

Download links don't work:( Yesterday I downloaded 2 models (Mclaren and Lotus), but now I need Caterham too... Where can I get it? Can you re-upload the files?
Thanks in advance

Nothing wrong with the links at all.

Just tested the Caterham and it was fine.

I suggest you look at your PC.

could you upload the flat wireframes in some type of image file? i don't have photoshop so I'm having to edit textures in paintshop pro and it's taking forever to guess where each bit is

Just to answer my own question! search for a program called psd2xcf. Drag the .psb file onto it and it'll convert it to a Gimp useable image. (doesn't work with the 3d image though) though I'd mention it just in case anyone else needs to know.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back