AC Alfa Romeo GTA @ Barbagallo - Wed 27 Feb 2018

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi there,

I would like to participate in this race tomorrow if there are spaces.
I should mention that I have never driven that car, nor on that circuit and my first race with RD members was yesterday, so I don't have the experience yet. If this is a requirement, I could skip the race, no worries.

Thanks a lot.

No my friend, this is an ideal event for you...I think there are several drivers including myself that have never driven this car before. Also mid-week events are not taken so seriously, it is all about having some fun. For yourself, it will be about fun and getting some experience :thumbsup:

Anyone have a clue? Today when try to practise a bit,the car sits on the grid.
I can see gear change but the car won´t move. Everything looks ok in set up.
Try other game there it works:mad::unsure:

Not sure but after reboot a couple off time:unsure: ,no it seems to work.
see you soon:)

Last edited:
Big apologies @Craig Dunkley but cannot race tonight. Having issues with my PTSD playing up. Going to go away for respite for a few weeks to give my wife a break and hopefully for a new quiet environment to relax some.
Hoping I will be in a better place in my head when I get back.
Cheers Craig

Big apologies @Craig Dunkley but cannot race tonight. Having issues with my PTSD playing up. Going to go away for respite for a few weeks to give my wife a break and hopefully for a new quiet environment to relax some.
Cheers Craig
Really hope you can feel some improvement in your situation soon Ken. :(

Cheers Craig

Sad news Ken, please get yourself well soon, you are missed here and I am sure your Wife will miss you :thumbsup:

Sorry @hape, just too close to you in too much traffic I think.
OK, certainly not a lot of traffic, normal brake point for me, full brake applied, ran into you, sorry.
hi Dennis
first of all: its only a Club Race so no worries. But i was astonished that you take me out in the last corner because there is no room for overtake at this point. So i don't know what you want to do? If it was not an driving error you could handle this by going a little bit out of the racing line. But things like that happened. So i hope we see us on track the next race.
hape

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Forum trophies