AJR missing

I've run a few AJR events, love them. MY G25 died, picked up a G920 and have it sorted enough to drive again but after installing the beta fix for the wheel I no longer have the AJR in my inventory!
My title in Steam looks like "Automobilista [v1.4.8_g29]" and as far as I can see everything else is still on the Cars pages. Best fix? I've verified files.

I've run a few AJR events, love them. MY G25 died, picked up a G920 and have it sorted enough to drive again but after installing the beta fix for the wheel I no longer have the AJR in my inventory!
My title in Steam looks like "Automobilista [v1.4.8_g29]" and as far as I can see everything else is still on the Cars pages. Best fix? I've verified files.

The latest version with the AJR is 1.5.x

You are out of date :)

your running the wrong beta patch, its logitechg29 you need to use

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back