ai spline might be missing or broken

I have bought Race Track Builder for 50€ and Ive built my track, put it in the Kseditor but when I want to drive it in practice it says: Unexpected Error then I click OK, then Ai spline might be missing or broken. How can I fix that?
I installed sunrise circuit map, and I get the same error and I can't play anything. No maps work even with original cars that come with the game. I reinstalled the whole game and still, this happens. I deleted the content manager with all of its caches and everything, then reinstalled it to get the same error. I don't know what else to do please help :(

I installed sunrise circuit map, and I get the same error and I can't play anything. No maps work even with original cars that come with the game. I reinstalled the whole game and still, this happens. I deleted the content manager with all of its caches and everything, then reinstalled it to get the same error. I don't know what else to do please help :(
I have the same error and I tryed the same things

If you install a modded track and it doesn't come with ai support, you'll get this error in any mode that requires it (all the modes that use AI obviously, but also time attack, I think?)

If the track's made with reasonable surfaces, ie. there's a model that follows the route of the circuit, and any non-track is marked as non-track, then you can open the AI app and use it to record your own AI line, which basically takes 1 out lap + 1 flying lap, then hitting save. If the model's weird for some reason (like a section's in a huge square skidpad) you may not get usable results since the AI don't like that kind of freedom.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back