PC1 AI Question

Hello,

So I took the plunge and bought this game once I had my new computer setup. Liking it so far, but I was wondering if there was a way to tune the ai aggression down a tad? Has Slightly Mad stopped updating this title? If not do you think it likely they might add a slider if there isn't one?

OK, I just started my path from Zero to hero (anyone else do this?) and I am seeing some weirdness. For instance I came third in the Sprint race for shifter karts and yet my news feed and twitter seem to say I won the race. I think since I had the fastest lap and the points from third the game equates that with a win?

Some events have multiple races, you might have had enough points at the end of them to win the event.

AI has a difficulty slider, you can find it in Solo race and in Carrier Mode. It can even be adjusted before each race starts. You cannot tone down the "aggression", only how fast they drive, which does affect aggression, but no separate slider for it.

You will find that a lot of the problems with the AI are minimized when you find the difficulty level that matches your time. If the AI is slower of faster than you, problems start to appear. There are still problems with its behaviour, but a lot of it has to do with ability difference.

Kamikaze AI ruined it for me.I enjoyed it for awhile and still do from time to time.I like racing offline and it's impossible with the AI.Agression slider was spoke about 12 months ago,but nothing has come of it.

Man I can feel you, it's passable on slow cars and up to GT3 speed. On open wheelers, where the slightest bump can push you off or destroy a wheel, they are murderers out to get you sometimes.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back