F1 2013 AI Qualifying/Race difficulty ratio.....tyre wear

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
I'm interested to know how you guys handle the difference between quali and race pace for the AI?

ATM I'm setting my qualifying AI difficulty about 1sec faster than the race difficulty. This way I have to really gun it to get into the top 3 rows but in the race I can work more on strategy and it works great.

If I use the qualifying pace for the race I'm nowhere and my tyres wasted way to soon.:unsure:

I'm using the same difficulty for race and qualifying in my career (legend) and i was struggling in the race but I've found the more downforce the better, you don't really loose time to the AI if anything it makes me quicker, and then in the race the extra downforce looks after the tyres. So I'm where i want to be in both race and qualifying

I'm using the same difficulty for race and qualifying in my career (legend) and i was struggling in the race but I've found the more downforce the better, you don't really loose time to the AI if anything it makes me quicker, and then in the race the extra downforce looks after the tyres. So I'm where i want to be in both race and qualifying

Thanks, I'll give it a try:thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back