AI driver names

I setup championships with IRL driver names and BoP like GT3 series, Super GT Series, and so on. In these series there is driver swap, so more than one name must be written into the skin. Like Mirko Bortolotti has two team mates in car #63.

My question is:
I know, that I can write several names in separated with commas, but in this case all the drivernames of the skin would be written on the screen.
What I want to achieve is that only one driver "should be sitting in the car" at a time.

Is it possible?
";" is not the right solution

Last edited:
Don't know if i got you right but actually to me separating names with commas works. I mean, I write down three names comma (and space) separated, then in game appears one name per time.
As the car pits a new name appears.

This how it looks in game
Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2022.12.12 - 15.24.31.61.png

This is the car JSON
Desktop Screenshot 2022.12.12 - 15.26.58.93.png

I don't know if it's something related to CSP or vanilla Ac already works like this.

Don't know if i got you right but actually to me separating names with commas works. I mean, I write down three names comma (and space) separated, then in game appears one name per time.
As the car pits a new name appears.

This how it looks in game
View attachment 622975
This is the car JSON
View attachment 622976
I don't know if it's something related to CSP or vanilla Ac already works like this.
Ahhh...maybe the app I'm using.
I use prunn/ACTV.
Maybe it cannot handle this problem.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back