AI Crashes - All in One [SemiMoMods]

Misc AI Crashes - All in One [SemiMoMods] v8.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
poostick updated AI Crashes - All in One [SemiMoMods] with a new update entry:

Updated Folder Structure and re-added 'Do Not Add Damage to MyTeam Car' option

- It seems there was some confusion with the last folder structure, so I've tidied that up so hopefully it can no longer confuse anyone.

- Re-added 'Do Not Add Damage to MyTeam Car' option.
(this means I'm now looking after 216 .vtf files... ree)

-----------------------------------------------
  1. Option 1: Team Performance Changes YES/NO

2. Option 2: Race Distance

3. Option 3: Add Damage to MyTeam Car YES/NO

Read the rest of this update entry...

Seems AI finally lost their minds entirely at Silverstone. 50% length, 5 safety cars, a red flag, and only 12 cars finished the race. I moved the frequency down to standard for this race but the next one I'm going to reduced. Any word on potential nerfs to the carnage?

poostick updated AI Crashes - All in One [SemiMoMods] with a new update entry:

Removed Team Peformance Version / Changed Minimum Speed for Wing Damage to 3.5 (from 4.5)

- Not happy with the Team Performance Changes. So I've removed it. If someone in the future does a good job of it, I'll happily talk to them about incorporating their mod with mine. However for now, it is too much work, and also not really related to the goal for this mod, which is to cause more AI Crashes.

- Wing Damage was too infrequent. Altered the minimum Speed for Wing Damage to occur from value 4.5 to 3.5

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have an observation to make about wing damage based on the update.

The original game damage value for the frong wing is 3.0 so basically when you changed it to 4.5 you increased the minimum speed that can make that occur.

So changing that to 3.5 is still more resistant than the vanilla game. If you want it to break more often you should lower the value. If this is what you wanted to do in the first place, increasing its resistance, then never mind my comment!

I have an observation to make about wing damage based on the update.

The original game damage value for the frong wing is 3.0 so basically when you changed it to 4.5 you increased the minimum speed that can make that occur.

So changing that to 3.5 is still more resistant than the vanilla game. If you want it to break more often you should lower the value. If this is what you wanted to do in the first place, increasing its resistance, then never mind my comment!
Yeah setting it to 3.0 along with the other values that make the wing more fragile, meant the AI were pitting almost every other lap, which sucked. So I raised the minimum speed to accommodate but perhaps went too far

This isn’t directly related to your mod, but I had a quick question about the files. What do the myteam engine files affect? Because they have their own values for mass and tyre wear and so on, and they do change performance in the game, but the team files seem also change the performance. Basically my question is what do those my team files do?

This isn’t directly related to your mod, but I had a quick question about the files. What do the myteam engine files affect? Because they have their own values for mass and tyre wear and so on, and they do change performance in the game, but the team files seem also change the performance. Basically my question is what do those my team files do?
They affect the MyTeam Car? Depending on which engine you selected when you started your career.

I have a question, does the mod affect tyres degradation because i can definetely say that with crashes it works but for some reason i noticed that as soon as i started using it tyre degradation has been WAY more important and i was wondering if it's a problem with me or the mod.

Last edited:
I have a question, does the mod affect tyres degradation because i can definetely say that with crashes it works but for some reason i noticed that as soon as i started using it tyre degradation has been WAY more important and i was wondering if it's a problem with me or the mod.
If you want to use default Tyre wear then use the Default Tyre Wear version.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 174 66.9%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 114 43.8%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 121 46.5%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 45 17.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 71 27.3%
Back