Resource icon

Tracks Ahvenisto 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
AnssiH submitted a new resource:

Ahvenisto - Small and technical circuit, excellent as a hotlap challenge.

Ahvenisto is a small but technical figure-of-eight track in Hämeenlinna, Finland. It has a lot of elevation changes and barely any run-off areas, which makes it one of the most difficult and dangerous tracks in the world. Because of this some people like to call it "the mini Nordschleife".

The construction of Ahvenisto Race Circuit was finished on July 15, 1967. The same year, "I Hämeenlinnan ajot 1967" became the first international event to be held at...

Read more about this resource...

Looks amazing! Will test when i get home. Does it have physical bump mesh on the road for FFB feeling of dips/bumps/noise? There is an excellent guide by LilSki in case the track doesnt have that mesh. Can link, if needed, when i get home.

Cheers! :)

Yes, it's been built with correct Assetto Corsa standards. In fact, I didn't even bother to simplify the visual road mesh because the track seems to not have performance problems as it is, and this way you can actually see the bumps when the sun shines onto the track from the correct angle :D

But to answer your question, yes the physical mesh is top notch.

Yes, it's been built with correct Assetto Corsa standards. In fact, I didn't even bother to simplify the visual road mesh because the track seems to not have performance problems as it is, and this way you can actually see the bumps when the sun shines onto the track from the correct angle :D

But to answer your question, yes the physical mesh is top notch.
Oh man that make me so happy. :thumbsup: I never had time yesterday to test. Now im looking forward to it big time wohoo. I can sense a 5/5 comes later from me lol. :)

By far the most accurate Ahvenisto, looks great too!

Few inaccuracies in the layout, the left hander after the pits should start sooner and at the entry of the same turn, the bit on the right should be asphalt not grass. They often use it IRL to get a good line. And there's a small dip on the short straight before the main straight, whereas in real it's pretty much flat. Otherwise it's almost spot on! Just needs someone to do the buildings and other objects.

Great work, thanks a lot! :thumbsup:

Seems great! Also noticed tarmac seemed a bit blinding in some places, 10:30 clear weather (using pp off for oculus for now, perhaps its better with pp on although i think boris is using pp and seeing the same)

Track map and updated outline.png to match the style of kunos UI images would be great!

Cheers

"Track map and updated outline.png to match the style of kunos UI images would be great!"

map.png outline.png

A track map as standard would be nice indeed (simply delete map.png and reload the track) and a sections.ini.
Other than that, very nice! I was confused at first when the finish line was not at the pits, but that seems to be correct :p

Very good! Track surface feels good and the layout seems to be fairly accurate.
Could use some trackside objects and random crap to make it more athmospheric. Also vegetation could use some love, there's quite a lot repetition especially with bushes.
In anycase it's a keeper already.

Thanks Anssi! Kiitti, hyvää duunia!

This is a great track. Is there anyway we can encourage you to continue updating and making improvements! Especially considering its the 50th anniversary of Ahvenisto;):thumbsup:

The track has problematic wall in the pits (on the right) so I made correct lanes for the AI. In the 7z below are the two files that go in your "\AssettoCorsa\content\tracks\ahvenisto\ai\" folder replacing the old ones so the AI starts exiting normally.
And if your map doesn`t show up in the game, while at it in the track folder find and delete the "map.png". On next loading the game will create new and working map automatically.

Attachments

• ahvenisto ai.7z.txt
    147.5 KB · Views: 311

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back