after a sleepless night playing im paranoid

Status
Not open for further replies.
all right basically im dominating the amateur global leader board in the hillclimb raceroom raceway combo, over the night i got first position in every circuit configuration except for the bridge where im 5th(boy that top lap car is 20 km ph faster than mine on 1st straight) and that makes me wonder why im so slow when theres a prize involved being 1.5 or 2 secs behind the top in every competition with a prize and so fast with no price involved

well in the beginning i was racing all time the same ghost car whose pilot followed an amazing line and myself couldnt be happier but after seeing some other top times with grandnnany horrible lines and ultrafast cars in the straights and slow in the corners with identical amateur setup to mine, well maybe im just paranoid but even paranoids have enemies and i cant understand how with absolutly bad lines they get to the top

i can imagine it hey :

bob: hey i can win one hunder bugs so ill set a litle more grip for a number one

alice: hey i want those one hunderd bugs ill set a litle more speed

i wont say any names but just check some of the top ghostcars lines and top speed in the 1st straight

shame i liked simbin cause so far it had been hardly hacked but i dont like this i hope iracing its better

oh and if any cheater is reading this ill say is pathetic to use cheats and be beaten by a legit guy

just consider if theres a 0.1% of people who cheat in 10,000 participants guess who will be the top ten who get the prize

well but i dont complain but expose i bet in real races happen the same

oh and of course since i got several number one you cant know if im a twisted cheater or im legit, oh god its gonna be a long day i should have got some sleep

edit:

i know how bad this sounds but first im not a sore loser because as i said i beat them, also think that my getting so good position show i know soemthing on piloting lines and can smell a fraud

basically there are people in the top of the leader board who are total noobs and enter the corner way before time just as a kid or grandnnany would specially after a hard brake on 1st corner

edit:

going on with the paranoia caused by the lack of sleep why simbin offered in the beginning the option in competitition to see top ghost cars but not anymore? i would pay and buy a car to see top lines to learn as many more people would, why they dont want that money as not to sell top ghost lines in competition as they did in the intel chip contest?

myself after seeing some top ghost and beating them i was wtf what is he driving? and im not the only one as a quick google shows

cheating is to online game what doping to cycling

edit:

also theres a clear evidence of the hack some people use:

they brake way softer in full braking straights but have much higher speed on straight even though they left the corner slow, a typical hack is delaying the stop watch which cause this, theyre in acelerated time thats why the brake so soft and are so fast in straights

well i dont think cockpit view is that realistic actually

id say the most realistic what i will keep following your advice is the one you see the nose of the car

it doesnt make sense from a realistic perspective point of view you see the virtual and your real wheel in totally different positions

i think the best for me is taking this as a real racer doubt of weather another pilot is just better or he has better car, the trilling uncertainty of life

but remember i cant be sure theres cheating as you can not be sure there is not ;), i dont understand that conviction of the game not being hacked when even devs said theyre fighting cheater in which cheat and anticheat evolve

well i wish online racing coming soon this guys right theres something sick on leaderboards

but i hope they allow for mid race start so the server doesnt empty at each race end

"it doesnt make sense from a realistic perspective point of view you see the virtual and your real wheel in totally different positions"

You can turn off the hands and then set the rotation of the wheel to match youre own .. Or you can choose to remove the wheel all together. (wich is what i prefer myself)

finally i figured out whats going in raceroom raceway circuit:

EDIT By Andi

Well done , im glad you understand , now please dont link to illegal software , hacks and cracks .....

ive deleted those bits from your post

Andi

Locking this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back