Upcoming Events

AC events on Simracing.GP ACC events on Simracing.GP R3E events on Simracing.GP Weekly rFactor 2 events

What racing gear do you use while sim racing?

• Gloves

Votes: 259 19.3%
  • Boots

Votes: 60 4.5%
  • Gloves + Boots

Votes: 130 9.7%
  • None

Votes: 892 66.5%
AF Corse #83 - WEC/LeMans 2021

Skins AF Corse #83 - WEC/LeMans 2021 1.0

Awesome stuff! Just a heads up - the zbw 488 already has an extension config for some Lumirank stuff - so your ext_config will overwrite that, its easy enough to add the lines from your config into the existing one from a user perspective, but you may just wanna put a heads up about that on your description.

Ignore the above!

The skin itself is fantastic, looking forward to seeing more!

Last edited:
Awesome stuff! Just a heads up - the zbw 488 already has an extension config for some Lumirank stuff - so your ext_config will overwrite that, its easy enough to add the lines from your config into the existing one from a user perspective, but you may just wanna put a heads up about that on your description.

Ignore the above!

The skin itself is fantastic, looking forward to seeing more!
Oh man, thanks for the warning!!!

no sorry ignore that post, i edited it! I had another mod installed for the lumirank stuff, zbw's mod doesn't have an extension file, sorry for the confusion :)
Ah ok hahaha I installed it again, but I didn't see the extension folder, I was wondering if I had done something wrong lol

Sidenote: I tried this skin on the Ferrari 488 Challenge Evo. All Kunos 488 GT3 skins work on that car too but I think the ext_config file gave all skins for this car a mirror-like finish. No problem on the Kunos 488 GT3.

Sidenote: I tried this skin on the Ferrari 488 Challenge Evo. All Kunos 488 GT3 skins work on that car too but I think the ext_config file gave all skins for this car a mirror-like finish. No problem on the Kunos 488 GT3.
Well it didn't work because the files are different. At least in the Challenge Evo I have here, even the wireframe is very different. I am really sorry!