Advice on buying a wheel

Hi guys at the moment im using the xbox controller ith Assetto Corsa and Game Stock Car and feel its time to invest in a good wheel with maybe in mind of getting another Xbox One down the line but only maybe. My budget is around £400 give or take a few quid and could do with some advice on which wheels are available and if there any good

cheers

In fairness, nothing about The World Cup relates to sim racers other than Thomas is German so if I were an owner of a large business who might be getting ready to introduce new products, I would probably make up some silly excuse to shed some excess product too. We'll see in the next 6 months or maybe he's just a huge soccer fan. Who knows.

Well he and a lot of the Fanatec employeess German so he should be awhare of Germany taking the world cup I would imagine ;). Not to many in stock obviously.

Upvote 0
Im steering towards the T500RS (you can see what i did there) its looks a good wheel and pedals look ok its just a shame the padle shifters are static but cant have it all and i see theres shifters out there for it if i dont get on with them, im a welder/fabricator so building the rig wont be a problem :)

thanks for all the help guys its all been very helpful :thumbsup:

The t500 is a fantastic wheel/pedal set and being belt driven it feels a million times better than the G27 (I own both). The pedals do now come with a "realistic brake mod" that gives it more of a load cell quality. I will probably upgrade to clubsport pedals at some point, but these t500 pedals are more than good enough at the moment.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back