Adding Helmets to GP Mode.

Sorry I am new to this forum but I came across this website a few days ago because I wanted to add mods to my F1 2011 GP Mode. Thank you for the mods by the way, my grid looks all nostalgic.

I am currently having a issue with helmets, I love some of the helmets you have on here. I wanted to add Michael Schumacher's 2003 helmet to his character in GP Mode. But most of the helmets here only provide a file for use in career mode.

Is there anyway I can use it in GP Mode?

Thanks in advance.

Sorry I am new to this forum but I came across this website a few days ago because I wanted to add mods to my F1 2011 GP Mode. Thank you for the mods by the way, my grid looks all nostalgic.

I am currently having a issue with helmets, I love some of the helmets you have on here. I wanted to add Michael Schumacher's 2003 helmet to his character in GP Mode. But most of the helmets here only provide a file for use in career mode.

Is there anyway I can use it in GP Mode?

Thanks in advance.

You would need to use Ryders PSSG tool.

Extract to a new folder you have created the DDS files from the GEN helmet you want to use, both high and low textures, then using the PSSG tool again open up the driver file within the cars team folder you want to import the new helmet too.

The driver files will contain driver suits and helmets. Import the DDS file you saved earlier, you should now see it change in the opened window of the PSSG editor, and then click save and navigate back to the driver folder you have opened.

PSSG Editor Here

When I go to Import the DDS File, I get this error.

"Could not import texture!

Loading cubemap failed because not all blocks were found. (Read)

You may need to run the PSSG editor as Administrator if not already doing so.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back