Resource icon

Misc Add-on for RSS Formula Hybrid 2021 (MCL35M new aerodynamics bull horns fins) 0.9.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Soon (fins + the above of the nose)
1631890608798.png

Last edited:
ben32star updated Add-on for RSS Formula Hybrid 2021 (MCL35M new aerodynamics bull horns fins) with a new update entry:

NEW FINS AND NOSE SINK

Just drag what is inside the .rar into the livery folder of the respective drivers (Ricciardo and Norris)

There might be more updates regarding the mesh and textures of both features.

I absolutely recommend to move the onboard camera in the camera editor if you want a realistic angle (FOM onboard camera). You won't see the new above zone of the nose in the onboard camera (halo will obstacle you). I recommend to go up and left until you see something like the picture.

[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi,
We do not mind the community feeling inspired to make some addons to the content IE additional pieces within reason, but the nose sink and editing of existing mesh is a step too far I'm afraid, it’s not really possible to add these features without altering or tampering with the original product.

Last edited:
Hi,
We do not mind the community feeling inspired to make some addons to the content IE additional pieces within reason, but the nose sink and editing of existing mesh is a step too far I'm afraid, it’s not really possible to add these features without altering or tampering with the original product.
It's deleted from the history of versions. Thanks for notice me. I didn't know that. I really sorry.

It's deleted from the history of versions. Thanks for notice me. I didn't know that. I really sorry.
Thanks, I just looked at what you made in max on the car its fine to reupload it if you wish as its over existing mesh,
but please try and respect the original content and no go too extreme with the updates.

ben32star updated Add-on for RSS Formula Hybrid 2021 (MCL35M new aerodynamics bull horns fins) with a new update entry:

0.9 version reupdated

After thinking it twice, I don't see any problem in my add-ons

Just drag what is inside the .rar into the livery folder of the respective drivers (Ricciardo and Norris)

There might be more updates regarding the mesh and textures of both features.

I absolutely recommend to move the onboard camera in the camera editor if you want a realistic angle (FOM onboard camera). You won't see the new above zone of the nose in the onboard camera (halo will obstacle you). I recommend to go up...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back