Resource icon

Cars ADAC Lupo Cup 2003 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
stoclcarlos submitted a new resource:

ADAC Lupo Cup 2003 - Volkswagen Lupo Cup, converted from rFactor.

Convertido a partir do rFactor.
Importante, não se esqueça de configurar o RealFeel.
albert-prince-von-thurn-taxis-002-400-jpg.210917

Read more about this resource...

Hi,

Thanks for the conversion . How do you set real feel ?
I used the setting below is it correct?

[LUPO03]
MaxForceAtSteeringRack=3500.000000
SteeringDamper=11500.000000
FFBMixerRealFeelPercent=50.000000
FrontGripEffect=6.000000
SmoothingLevel=3
Kf=6000.000000
Ks=5.000000
A=1.000000
Kr=7.000000

I'm not sure of the car identifier [LUPO03]. It is very floaty at the center of the wheel and wanted to to tweak.

Hi,

Thanks for the conversion . How do you set real feel ?
I used the setting below is it correct?

[LUPO03]
MaxForceAtSteeringRack=3500.000000
SteeringDamper=11500.000000
FFBMixerRealFeelPercent=50.000000
FrontGripEffect=6.000000
SmoothingLevel=3
Kf=6000.000000
Ks=5.000000
A=1.000000
Kr=7.000000

I'm not sure of the car identifier [LUPO03]. It is very floaty at the center of the wheel and wanted to to tweak.
According to this post https://forum.reizastudios.com/threads/how-are-realfeelplugin-ini-entries-generated-and-named.1968/ the car id in realfeelplugin.ini is the first 5 characters of the Description line in each car's .veh file. But in this mod the Description lines for each car don't begin with the same 5 characters. Assuming that each Lupo should be using the same realfeel settings, I just used a 'find & replace' tool to batch insert the text "LUPO_" into each .veh (there's 66 of them) so eg. Description="M. Meyer #8" becomes Description="LUPO_M. Meyer #8" and then used "[LUPO_]" as the car id in realfeelplugin.ini. The FFB seems to be working properly now, at least when racing offline against AI. I don't know whether this edit breaks something else, but so far so good :)

According to this post https://forum.reizastudios.com/threads/how-are-realfeelplugin-ini-entries-generated-and-named.1968/ the car id in realfeelplugin.ini is the first 5 characters of the Description line in each car's .veh file. But in this mod the Description lines for each car don't begin with the same 5 characters. Assuming that each Lupo should be using the same realfeel settings, I just used a 'find & replace' tool to batch insert the text "LUPO_" into each .veh (there's 66 of them) so eg. Description="M. Meyer #8" becomes Description="LUPO_M. Meyer #8" and then used "[LUPO_]" as the car id in realfeelplugin.ini. The FFB seems to be working properly now, at least when racing offline against AI. I don't know whether this edit breaks something else, but so far so good :)

Fantastic! i'll try , it is a nice info and trick

Would you mind to share the files with me? I would really appreciate it.

Or is it already done?
ab0a5b08709d1c61da12b9dabe499465.png

Would you mind to share the files with me? I would really appreciate it.

Or is it already done?
ab0a5b08709d1c61da12b9dabe499465.png
No, they're just the filenames. You need to insert text into each .veh file at the Description line, which is about 3/4 down the page. It's quick using a find and replace tool (eg. fnr.exe or notepad++) but you can do it manually with a text editor. I don't feel comfortable sharing another modder's files, but perhaps the original author may wish to update them as it's a minor edit which makes the FFB work as intended.

Hola...
Este mod necesita mejoras en física. Por ejemplo, el porcentaje de desgaste de los neumáticos delanteros con respecto a los neumáticos traseros, tiene demasiada diferencia.
En el circuito de Laguna Seca, en la segunda vuelta tenemos aproximadamente 90º en los neumáticos delanteros, mientras que en la parte trasera apenas alcanzan los 30º, y considerando que el 95% de los parámetros de configuración están cerrados, es imposible hacer más dos vueltas en el mencionado circuito, sin perder estabilidad, y si sumamos la suavidad del FFB ...
¿Alguien tiene conocimiento para mejorar lo mencionado?
Gracias.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back