Cars ADAC Lupo Cup 2003 1.1

Volkswagen Lupo Cup, converted from rFactor.

1. stoclcarlos

stoclcarlos

Ratings:
    +4
  2. nas404

nas404
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi,

Thanks for the conversion . How do you set real feel ?
    I used the setting below is it correct?

[LUPO03]
    MaxForceAtSteeringRack=3500.000000
    SteeringDamper=11500.000000
    FFBMixerRealFeelPercent=50.000000
    FrontGripEffect=6.000000
    SmoothingLevel=3
    Kf=6000.000000
    Ks=5.000000
    A=1.000000
    Kr=7.000000

I'm not sure of the car identifier [LUPO03]. It is very floaty at the center of the wheel and wanted to to tweak.

3. Karmic Kid

Karmic Kid
    Premium

Ratings:
    +0
    According to this post https://forum.reizastudios.com/threads/how-are-realfeelplugin-ini-entries-generated-and-named.1968/ the car id in realfeelplugin.ini is the first 5 characters of the Description line in each car's .veh file. But in this mod the Description lines for each car don't begin with the same 5 characters. Assuming that each Lupo should be using the same realfeel settings, I just used a 'find & replace' tool to batch insert the text "LUPO_" into each .veh (there's 66 of them) so eg. Description="M. Meyer #8" becomes Description="LUPO_M. Meyer #8" and then used "[LUPO_]" as the car id in realfeelplugin.ini. The FFB seems to be working properly now, at least when racing offline against AI. I don't know whether this edit breaks something else, but so far so good :)

4. nas404

nas404
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1
    Fantastic! i'll try , it is a nice info and trick

5. Jip1912

Jip1912

Ratings:
    +0
    Would you mind to share the files with me? I would really appreciate it.

Or is it already done?
    [​IMG]

6. Karmic Kid

Karmic Kid
    Premium

Ratings:
    +0
    No, they're just the filenames. You need to insert text into each .veh file at the Description line, which is about 3/4 down the page. It's quick using a find and replace tool (eg. fnr.exe or notepad++) but you can do it manually with a text editor. I don't feel comfortable sharing another modder's files, but perhaps the original author may wish to update them as it's a minor edit which makes the FFB work as intended.