F1 2010 Achievements unachievable?

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
This is probably a dumb question, but I've noticed I'm not unlocking any achievements as I play. I had four unlocked in December, and that's it. I'm definitely logged in online, for example I can see my TT results appear on the leader board, so the server definitely knows what I'm up to, and I've definitely achieved some of those targets. But they never unlock.

What's wrong?

There might be some bug or something? One achievement I haven't unlocked that should have is completing a race in cockpit view. It still hasn't unlocked despite the fact I've raced every race in cockpit view for the last 2 and a bit seasons in my career, around 6-8weeks. Weird.

This is probably a dumb question, but I've noticed I'm not unlocking any achievements as I play. I had four unlocked in December, and that's it. I'm definitely logged in online, for example I can see my TT results appear on the leader board, so the server definitely knows what I'm up to, and I've definitely achieved some of those targets. But they never unlock.

What's wrong?

What achievements are you expecting to unlock?

I can only think of a couple that unlock for TT.

Have you ever used a local profile to play ?

It seems that if you have and then go back to an online one it will never unlock achievments again.
I unlocked the first achievement when I first got the game and then I had to switch to a local profile to be able to play when my connections was down for a while, after that it has not unlocked a single one...think it is some kind of bug with GFWL. I know I had the exact same problem with dirt 2 and I have not seen any solution for it :(

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back