acfl f1 2016

recently install acfl f1 2016,now the game gives a dump file error on start up,install the main files ,then the 131 patch ,put the other files in the proper folder but the game crashes on start up ,running the 161 version, is there a fix for this

Here's a couple of shots of the Ferrari.

Models might not be pixel perfect, but the team improved them after the first release. Physic is a LE, which means same physic for every car.

ok, so where and how much? its assetto right!

It's an F1 mod from ACFLigue. Just search the googles and you should find their forum. Think the 2016 mod is about 5 euro or so.

They previously had a 2015 mod they released last year on the AC forums, but some elitist... erm, people, known as other formula car modders, lambasted ACFL claiming the cars had awful physics and drove badly.

Personally, I thought they were the best F1 cars released by anyone. They were a ton of fun, and actually had the proper speed of F1 cars that I felt other mods lacked. Models were pretty good too. But anyway, ACFL was chased off the AC forums and keeps to their own forum now. So check there.

i found site, its french i think? im guessing the button to buy, but havent pushed yet, is it paypal? and safe? how does file come, direct to desktop?

never purchased like this before
Yes, these guys are french. You can purchase using PayPal. After that you will have access to the restricted download are where you can download the base mod V3.

What they are doing is illegal. They are selling stolen products. If you buy them, you are guilty of handling stolen products.

Avoid at all costs.

<Mod-edit: Removed unnecessary disrespectful part of the conversation. Read our ToS first and be respectful to members>

Last edited by a moderator:
It's an F1 mod from ACFLigue. Just search the googles and you should find their forum. Think the 2016 mod is about 5 euro or so.

They previously had a 2015 mod they released last year on the AC forums, but some elitist... erm, people, known as other formula car modders, lambasted ACFL claiming the cars had awful physics and drove badly.

Personally, I thought they were the best F1 cars released by anyone. They were a ton of fun, and actually had the proper speed of F1 cars that I felt other mods lacked. Models were pretty good too. But anyway, ACFL was chased off the AC forums and keeps to their own forum now. So check there.
We said that they have stolen our physics and that's it, it's funny that now they are selling it :D
I wouldn't recommend that mod from those ACFL guys ...

This said, i'm up for some generic 2016 F1 mod if any modeler is interested :) i have already some "proper" physics cooked.

Last edited:
seem i started a fire storm,didnt mean to,nick if you have a betamax video player,the thing is most of the members in the forum dont now what betamax is,i`m taking it we a bit older than them so they wont now what it is,as for stolen mod dont now about that,i bought it of the website,if it is then they should look into it,well when posting this watching p2 from baku,nice track love the old part of the city,the castle esspecially,beening a enginer the building are eye candy to me

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back