ACFL 2016 Tyres problem solution

I don't know if im the only one who had this problem but the tyre colour didnt change when you changed the tyre compound

This can be solved putting the archive that i attached in the Assetto corsa extension folder
In my case is ..Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\config\cars\mods\acfl

The problem is that there are a writing mistake in the ini document and cant find the .dd images of the tyres

Sorry for my english

Attachments

• gen_acfl_2016.ini
    1.5 KB · Views: 175
I don't know if im the only one who had this problem but the tyre colour didnt change when you changed the tyre compound

This can be solved putting the archive that i attached in the Assetto corsa extension folder
In my case is ..Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\config\cars\mods\acfl

The problem is that there are a writing mistake in the ini document and cant find the .dd images of the tyres

Sorry for my english
Hi, hopefully you're doing well. In order to achive tyres color change. 1. Go to: Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\texture\cars and Create a folder based on the filename of .rar tyres ( example acfl_2016) extract the .dds files there 2. Then, Go to: .Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\config\cars\mods\ and create also a SIMILAR folder example acfl_2016), copy the .ini file (gen_acfl_2016) there. 3. Using Content Manager, go to Settings/Custom Shaders Patch/Tyre FX & and check "Enable" Btw, If also encoded the correct directory in order for the .dds image of the tyres to be decteded.

Attachments

• gen_acfl_2016.ini
    1.4 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back