ACE Qualifying Cuts Rounds #1-8

Ignoring the fact that you are also a WC/Ace/Pro team owner (so it's that silly as well?) in one GP they found more cuts than you in the entire season.
I guess its a problem if you don't trust your race directors to stay neutral in the matter. Also another reason I get someone else to do ACR checks. So there is no question.

You started the "argument" tagging me and Martin saying that we cannot rely on 1 team checking the cuts(?), when in fact thanks to them we discovered that you didn't check any qualy cut in all the season. And of course they were right in the GP they checked (Hockenheim), so that comment was quite unfortunate I'm afraid.
Actually they named 3. I found another one. So they weren't totally correct and THUS NEEDED VERIFYING.

Which was my point to begin with.

Actually they named 3. I found another one. So they weren't totally correct and THUS NEEDED VERIFYING.

Which was my point to begin with.
"Kris, Im not home atm and cant check it out now, but if I remember well, from what I saw in official replays, there was cut in Q by (at least) Satherley and v/d Niet, and even cut in both q1 and q2 by Holzmann"
Thats exactly what I post to Germany topic. So what I missed? (Jiri was penalized already)

That's how it is. There is logic behind it and that is rules. And rules have to be applied at all times. I got my penalty for cutting which I deserved and I served it. No matter if I did other laps good enough for Q2 or not. Patrik logically has to serve his penalties too then.

I know that Patrik should get a Penalty because the rules clearly say it. But fsr can't make rules which are 100% legal and have 100%logic behind them. Simply because they are Humans, and not roboters who make no mistakes. But we should learn from that at least, and change the Rules for the Future for Situations like this. Just because it is currently a Rule that you get a Bog in such a chase is in my opinion not right. Not for you and Not for Patrik. That's why i'm posting this :)

EXTREME+FIGHT.+Funny+and+Interesting+tumblr+GIF+s+here+http+gifshub.tumblr.com_0f0d43_4786249.gif

Bets are open !

I know that Patrik should get a Penalty because the rules clearly say it. But fsr can't make rules which are 100% legal and have 100%logic behind them. Simply because they are Humans, and not roboters who make no mistakes. But we should learn from that at least, and change the Rules for the Future for Situations like this. Just because it is currently a Rule that you get a Bog in such a chase is in my opinion not right. Not for you and Not for Patrik. That's why i'm posting this :)
You are right, but as you pointed out, we can change it for the future. Not for current Patrick´s case.

Much easier if you had live stewards and/or rF2 was accurate with the cutting system.

Exactly. But no excuses I take responsibility.
You quoted this from my post: "While I understand that, and its not your responsibility. But to force people to take penalties when the RD has not verified to me seems wrong."

WTF? I never wrote something like this and I cant see did it anybody else. How this happend? :D

The easiest way - you set a lap, you do a quick check on the replay and if it's not legal you ask the RD to delete it and start over again. Not gonna take more than 20 sec to check the controvercial corners, it's not like they are so many at a certain track.

You quoted this from my post: "While I understand that, and its not your responsibility. But to force people to take penalties when the RD has not verified to me seems wrong."

WTF? I never wrote something like this and I cant see did it anybody else. How this happend? :D

That was supposed to be 2 quotes, and my comment after each one. Not trying to misquote you ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back