Accurate way to convert PC tuning ini file to console format (Xbox Series)?

Hello.
Most shared AC tuning files I found are in PC (ini) format. I opened and could read these tunes with a windows text editor and I recognized most of the tune values can be converted and used on Xbox SX (and probably PS5), but there are some tune values can't be simply converted.

Is there some tool that could help me withconverting these files?
I love AC but I am not a big tuner, so it would be awesome if someone could help

While waiting for a reply I figured this out:

"I think that there is a good but a long but not so complicated way on how to translate/convert PC to Xbox/Playstation tune format.

- Required is one AC Player on PC Version and one AC Player on Console version.
- Both players should choose the same car for this purpose.
- PC Player should set EVERY setting in the Tuning settings menu to the LOWEST value and save the file.
- Then the PC Player should set every single setting in the Tuning settings menu to the highest value and save it to another file. PC Player should send/share the saved ini files with the console player.
- When the console player has access to the PC ini files he can see what the minimum and maximum values are for each tune setting and then it is possible to figure out and convert each value from PC values into console compatible values."

If there is a AC PC Player who wants to help out that would be cool

Mhhh, I'd say getting AC on the PC in a sale might be worth it for you, if you want the setups.
Just run it on your laptop at the lowest settings possible and take screenshots.
Depending on your country etc, the AC ultimate edition with every car costs less than a coffee and a beer in a café/bar.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back