Accuforce V2 / Sim Commander Questions

I'll make this as short and concise as possible, if you want to read more about, continue reading past the questions.

1) Does adjusting the Intensity slider decrease the overall peak output that the wheel base will produce? Or does it just decrease the sustained load on the wheel (ex. turning down from 100 to 70 makes the wheel way more comfortable to use mid corner, but am I loosing fidelity and responsiveness this way?) From what I see people have mixed opinions.

2) If the answer to my first question is no, leave it at 100 all the time, what's the best way to adjust the overall force needed to operate the wheel and not loose details in the force feedback? ex. When I turn down, game force feedback, or foundation forcefeedback (currently using a mix of both) it doesn't really make that big of a difference for the amount of strength I have to use, but it does mute and sometimes completely diminish the feelings and details I want to be able to feel.

I have struggled adjusting to sim commander. But after a lot of effort and time I think I am close to getting where I want to be between my own settings and using the cloud tuning, I think this is the last piece of the puzzle that i need to understand.

Finally, does anyone who uses Iracing primarily have any settings they would be willing to share for oval racing? I do primarily cup cars. Thank you guys for taking the time to check this out. I posted on the owners page on facebook but haven't gotten much of a response.

This is an older video, but is what I used to get the best setup in Sim Commander when I first got my Accuforce. However, with cloud profiles I have not used it as much.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 85 90.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 15 16.0%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 15 16.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 9 9.6%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 25 26.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 29 30.9%