Accuforce V2 Pro

I just sold my Fanatec V1, V2.5 and a couple of rims for near cost of an Accuforce but have to wait a couple months.
Just wanted to know what to expect. It's my first DD.
Got a chuckle when I read there's a safe mode for friends.
Oh boy! What am I getting myself into? Lol!

My Accuforce started to squeal yesterday but right behind the wheel in the base. As if a cover was scraping!

If it's like a rubbing or creaking sound, that's inside the hub (inside the quick release) with the circuit board. There's a plastic ring that needs some lubicrant. I think I used white lithium grease and haven't heard it since.

Last edited:
If it's like a rubbing or creaking sound, that's inside the hub (inside the quick release) with the circuit board. There's a plastic ring that needs some lubicrant. I think I used white lithium grease and haven't heard it since.
Thanks.
It didn't make a sound today but that's exactly what it sounded like alright!
I'll have a look!
Nothing smells burnt, thank God!! Lol!!

fan isolators
Sadly, those are designed for fans with mounting holes in 4mm thick flanges, while these 10 and 15mm fans have continuous holes thru their full 10-15mm depth.

While not silent, a 15mm replacement fan was 2dB less noisy in free air than the 10mm original.
Installed on rubber isolators with power supply grille cut away and plastic cover reinstalled,
the AccuForce controller now measures about 40dB(A) at 2 meters, down from the original 44db(A).
Reinstalling SimXperience controller's plastic top cover audibly increased fan noise...

Which USB port does Accuforce use?
I did a quick search but so far just find reviews.
What do you mean which one? Anyone, really, if it's 2.0, and unless you have problems and then you should be a pci-e usb expansion board. I found I had to at one point for the AccuForce. Bought a Startech USB 3.0 board. Well worth it, I'd say.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%