250RPM
Premium
Nov 8, 2016
Hi
Selling this as due to upgrade.
All the items are around a year old.
They are all in excellent condition.

Accuforce v2 wheel base - works great, not a single issue so far
- I bought the wheel base, button box and rim separate so did cost more but now retail total is about £800

Fanatec Formula rim - works great, has the conversation kit so it plugs into USB and still keeps all the functions
- the fanatec rim, the conversion kit and the QR retail for around £420

Speed Max Racing rim with screen - please read - when I bought this rim I wasn't happy with it the 3D print elements of the case flexed, as a result I superglued the casing closed to eliminate the movement of the casing, I also then covered with a carbon fibre pattern carbon wrap - the grips do have some signs of wear as seen in the pictures
- the rim with the QR cost in total £460

So total retail cost would be £1680 approx (plus several hundred in shipping, customs bills etc)
SELLING FOR £1000 plus shipping, would consider sensible offers

Have sold several items on here before with good feedback

Attachments

Last edited:

Nevini

100RPM
Premium
Feb 14, 2017
Seems very resonable, good look on your sale. ;-)
May I ask what you have upgraded to?

GEO147

500RPM
Premium
Sep 21, 2018
To anyone considering buying from Dave I can highly recommend him. I bought his CSW 2.5 and wheel when he sold that to get the wheel he is selling now.

Dave was brilliant to deal with, the goods were perfect, packaged perfect and posted pronto. Great experience and a great and trustworthy guy.

Reactions: Denis Betty

dave kirk

250RPM
Premium
Nov 8, 2016
To anyone considering buying from Dave I can highly recommend him. I bought his CSW 2.5 and wheel when he sold that to get the wheel he is selling now.

Dave was brilliant to deal with, the goods were perfect, packaged perfect and posted pronto. Great experience and a great and trustworthy guy.
Hi, Thanks so much for the kind words :)

Reactions: GEO147

dave kirk

250RPM
Premium
Nov 8, 2016
ACCUFORCE AND GT WHEEL SOLD
Will be selling the Formula rims separately now, please message if interested as a few people have already asked about them and it is first to give a yes that will be getting them

tlsmikey

500RPM
Feb 24, 2016
Would love to see a review of your new wheel compared to the accuforce. I have an AF and i'm wondering if it's time to upgrade.