Sell AccuForce v1 + Wheel (US)

I am selling a used AccuForce 13nm motor wheel base and a (never used) companion suede 3 spoke wheel + shipping costs (32.25 lbs). The wheel base and controller box are in excellent condition.

Asking price $350 + shipping

I also have the Sim-Lab mount
$60 + shipping

Attachments

• AccuForce v1.png
    AccuForce v1.png
    808.6 KB · Views: 193
  • Sim-Lab Mount.png
    Sim-Lab Mount.png
    609.4 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
I am not including the AF quick release which I really like. I can be persuaded to part with it for a reasonable offer if buying the wheel base.
Thanks for the reply, that's fair enough.
Would the following product replace the QR/ metal plate I mentioned work?

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply, that's fair enough.
Would the following product replace the QR/ metal plate I mentioned?

s-l1600.jpg
I'm not sure but I believe it would work. Here is a link to the one I have, they look pretty similar. Also, here is a review article & video which may help you with additional information. Unfortunately I can't seem to find an online PDF manual. Regards

I'm not sure but I believe it would work. Here is a link to the one I have, they look pretty similar. Also, here is a review article & video which may help you with additional information. Unfortunately I can't seem to find an online PDF manual. Regards

Thanks Piero! I'll consider it, it's very tempting and fairly priced. Last question and then I'll leave you alone haha, how much would shipping be to the UK?

Edit - just had a look, it would be 100 dollars or so for shipping, plus there would be customs fees no doubt. For someone in the US this is an absolute bargain, which is why it piqued my interest. :D

Last edited:
Thanks Piero! I'll consider it, it's very tempting and fairly priced. Last question and then I'll leave you alone haha, how much would shipping be to the UK?

Edit - just had a look, it would be 100 dollars or so for shipping, plus there would be customs fees no doubt. For someone in the US this is an absolute bargain, which is why it piqued my interest. :D
No trouble at all. I am not sure what the cost would be, the boxed items weigh ~32lbs US. As far as customs I think it's crazy they would charge customs for a used item, it is what it is though. I hope you find a good alternative :thumbsup:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.