ACC Version 1.8.10 released

Günthar Rowe

True2Life-Racing Designs
Premium
- VR: TAA5 area mask optimization in stereo rendering now defaults off to remove artefacting.
- Fixed asymmetry in some Audi R8 GT3 Evo setups.
- Tweaks to the BMW M4 GT3 aero model.
Balancing tweaks for the following cars and track categories:
- BMW M4 GT3 - all track groups.
- McLaren 720S GT3 - all track groups.
- Zolder regrouped as D1 for 2021/Open season for better overall balance.

The cars I used to like driving(Audi and Ferrari) are so weird right now, I was expecting some update for them, not even in terms of pace, but they feel really off after the last big patch. The M4 and 720 are so much better than the rest of the field, but I wonder if that's because those cars actually feel good with the new tyres and so most people are using them instead of the old cars, because I know I'm doing exactly that...

Finally, the day has come. Servers have been 40% BMW M4, 40% 720S and 20% others in every race. It was ridiculous.
Yes that's a shame... I drive the Porscha from the beginning because I love this car even if its very strict and difficult to be fast with it. I've found that its a good way to learn how to control properly a car and today, with this experience built with driving it, I'm confident pushing every other car that I found more forgivenning.

But the fact is, 99% of races, they are 2 or 3 Porscha and sometimes I'm alone with this car. Like everyone says, BMW and Mclaren are the only cars represented. People say they take the bmw because it's easy to drive and that's a shame. I'm not playing for ease, and yes if I take the car I'm quicker but in the same time I'm not enjoying my race so it's pointless. That's why I stick to the Porscha

I agree. I only drive the Audi R8 LMS EVO, and although I’m not very present online, I noticed that most people use the new M4.
As reported by Pick it is really hard to be competitive with certain cars after the last version, even adjusting the best setup.
Not to mention that for those who have the G29 like me find themselves with a handicap on some tracks due to the strong vibrations on some kerbs that literally make the car move from the ideal trajectory.... It is not a question of cars being all slower or harder to drive now, it is precisely that the change in tyre physics has affected many aspects of the game in one way or another.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 127 70.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 43 23.9%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 34 18.9%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 36 20.0%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 38 21.1%