ACC Server issues?

mcroshaw

Premium
There seems to have been some sort of server outage on ACC last night? I lost a days progress in my various ratings ( which is only about 90 mins of effort, but for me that's quite a lot of time these days ). Has anyone else experienced this? I just saw a post on the steam forums saying something similar, so I thought I'd ask the more well informed crowd here...

Happened again today. SA went from 73 down to 58. Fair number of steam users complaining of similar or much worse, some people lost a lot of progress in various areas, is this normal for ACC?

Not normal afaik but there might be something going on after the ddos attacks on some big acc events lately.
The 24h Spa race couldn't be run after 2 attacks :(

There are different topics open at the Kunos Forums, as you're not the only one with that problem.
Minolin was updating the server one evening when a problem occured.
He thinks that drivers busy on servers at this moment and during the problem were impacted.

I read in the afternoon one of those topics with Minolin's answer but cannot remember the right one. He had a solution in mind I think.

There seems to have been some sort of server outage on ACC last night? I lost a days progress in my various ratings ( which is only about 90 mins of effort, but for me that's quite a lot of time these days ). Has anyone else experienced this? I just saw a post on the steam forums saying something similar, so I thought I'd ask the more well informed crowd here...
In past few days , I read about some DDoS attack on ACC Server also during SRO racing

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back