ACC Results Companion

Misc ACC Results Companion 1.24.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Doug Duthie updated ACC Results Companion with a new update entry:

ACC Results Companion V1.9.0

• Use player (rather than SRO driver) nationality and category for SP sessions
  • 2020 Session compatibility
    • Imola track complete with real record times
    • Ferrari 488 GT3 EVO
    • Mercedes AMG GT3 EVO
  • Opt out for ARC Leaderboard upload
  • Speed up ARC Leaderboard download - don't reprocess unchanged records
  • Mclaren logo changed in leaderboard
  • New nationalities supplied by ACC now supported
    • Bahrain
    • Chile
    • Chinese Taipei
    • Iran
    • Zimbabwe...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@unpierrot / @MB190E

Update incoming. Change track year should auto update (the update was happening too soon as the DB update takes longer now due to updating result stats). Now moved to proper place.

BTW..GPDR covered in EULA now added in install

I'll provide a detailed update of new features later (also cover opts outs/right to be forgotten etc)

New update 1.6 gives a new BOP for cars on 2020 tracks (season) and also different tyres. So perhaps that change track year should be available for all these 2020 tracks. What are your point of view ?

edit : also as GT4 cars are only for 2019 season, you can automatically set track as 2019 for this kind of cars.

Last edited:
ACC Results Companion V1.9.0 Released - (here)

Headlines:-

ACC 2020 Season DLC compatibility
Note, prior to V1.9.0 you will see lots of errors when using the 2020 DLC so it is advisable to upgrade. The upgrade will prevent the errors and fix the data for the new track/cars
  • Imola added (with real records where available)
  • Ferrari & AMG EVO cars added
Note: Leaderboard will show the above as unknown cars until the other uses update ARC and refresh their results.

Leaderboard Changes
As there have been many more people using ARC than I anticipated, there will be a rolling set of changes to improve the leaderboard. In this release, downloading ARC Leaderboard results will be sped up - only changes will be processed, so apart from the first time through, it shouldn't take so long. There will be more changes in upcoming releases

Opt-out/GPDR
If you don't want to share your fastest laps, use the ARC Leaderboard Opt-out in settings. If checked, your results won't be distributed and any previous results from you will be purged from all other users.
1605738391959.png

Privacy, data retention policy & GPDR is covered in the EULA on installing the app.

Other
Other bugfixes/changes:-
  • I noticed 5 extra countries provided by ACC but not documented on the interface. These are now included in ARC (Bahrain, Chile, Chinese Taipei, Iran, Zimbabwe)
  • Change track year should now again the session window (again)
  • SP races sometimes were recorded as tan inconsistent year

Enjoy

New update 1.6 gives a new BOP for cars on 2020 tracks (season) and also different tyres. So perhaps that change track year should be available for all these 2020 tracks. What are your point of view ?

edit : also as GT4 cars are only for 2019 season, you can automatically set track as 2019 for this kind of cars.

I was debating whether to include a 2020 option, but couldn't see any track differences. However, you are correct, times are potentially different due to the different BOP/tyres.

I'm not sure I can rely on the presence of GT4 cars to pick the track year - can't you have an online race on 2020 track with GT4?

Having said all that, it makes sense to add the tracks as an option. Also, just seen the server docs that explicitly list the track year. I would be so nice if ACC reported the track year on the other interfaces.

Last edited:
Hi, Great app and thanks for all your hard work in bringing this to the community.

Just 1 question about the new 1.9 release doesn't seem to record the SP races following the 1.6 and DLC 2020 update for me where it was working before 0 Any ideas or did I miss a new setting - Thanks Cozy61

update: I configured a bespoke car for me and it recorded the race - is this the only way for SP mode?

Last edited:
Hi, Great app and thanks for all your hard work in bringing this to the community.

Just 1 question about the new 1.9 release doesn't seem to record the SP races following the 1.6 and DLC 2020 update for me where it was working before 0 Any ideas or did I miss a new setting - Thanks Cozy61

update: I configured a bespoke car for me and it recorded the race - is this the only way for SP mode?
Hi Martin,
It should record - having said that I only tried SP one race last night. There might have been some error condition causing it to fail. Can you upload the diagnostics (right click in sessions area and select Export Diagnostics). If you follow the instructions on the dialog that pops up it should send the diagnostics file to me

Hi Martin,
It should record - having said that I only tried SP one race last night. There might have been some error condition causing it to fail. Can you upload the diagnostics (right click in sessions area and select Export Diagnostics). If you follow the instructions on the dialog that pops up it should send the diagnostics file to me
Thanks for the fast response Doug - Im new to ACC so only just started to use this having come across from AC - Diagnostics sent (No rush BTW) thanks

Thanks for the fast response Doug - Im new to ACC so only just started to use this having come across from AC - Diagnostics sent (No rush BTW) thanks

I see - you are in a loop of doom!

You have the server results folder pointing to the ARC Folder. Server Results is only for those who run a server or have access to the results files from a server. The ARC Folder is this app's data folder where control files are constantly changing. The server file monitor is detecting these changes, failing to process unrecognised files and panicking, then rinse and repeat. It was too busy tying itself in knots to do anything else.

Clear out the ACC Server Results Folder on the Settings page (see below) and restart ARC. Ignore ARC folder and ACC Data Folder in the pic below - it shows differently on my PC when I run your environment

1605810898299.png

After that, to check all is well, go to the log page and check you have no messages in red (which means something bad happened)

I see - you are in a loop of doom!

You have the server results folder pointing to the ARC Folder. Server Results is only for those who run a server or have access to the results files from a server. The ARC Folder is this app's data folder where control files are constantly changing. The server file monitor is detecting these changes, failing to process unrecognised files and panicking, then rinse and repeat. It was too busy tying itself in knots to do anything else.

Clear out the ACC Server Results Folder on the Settings page (see below) and restart ARC. Ignore ARC folder and ACC Data Folder in the pic below - it shows differently on my PC when I run your environment

View attachment 420930

After that, to check all is well, go to the log page and check you have no messages in red (which means something bad happened)
Thanks Doug, you're a star!! (Knew it was a me issue :-D) I'm trying out times in SP before dipping my toe into online - The leaderboard section is just what I need to see where I am in the scheme of timings (Defo need more practice :whistling: ) - Once again thanks for all you're work on this and the fast and helpful response - Take care Cozy61 (Martin)

Last edited:
same race, but the gap from every drivers in the ACC Companion it's very different from the reality...
A bug? Thanks

By tweaking the numbers, I can get to the same end gaps. I'm trying to extrapolate and get the gaps for each lap and the starting position, but I don't really trust the data - I need to confirm my assumptions are correct.

For any multiplayer race, do you have both the server results file and either the full replay or someone who has the race results of the race from the client perspective in ACC Results Companion. Then I can check the positions/gaps for each laps

Cheers

Doug Duthie updated ACC Results Companion with a new update entry:

ACC Results Companion V1.9.1

• 2020 Versions of tracks added
  • Speed up Leaderboard if parent track selected (eg "Silverstone" vs "Silverstone (2018)")
  • Server Results
    • Final Standings gaps should match race results now
    • Attempt to calculate gaps for each lap
    • Report position changes from lap 1 onwards (no way of determining positions at start of race though)
    • Fix issue where track was picked up from last client session

Read the rest of this update entry...

ACC Results Companion V1.9.1 Released - (here)

Headlines:-

2020 Tracks
To recognise the fact that 2020 uses different tyres (as well as new BOP), times are likely to be different, any tracks in the 2020 season will have their own category (eg Monza (2020) ). The original track will be for example Monza (2018/2019), except for tracks that had different surfaces laid that differentiate between the 2018 and 2019 seasons. The "parent" tracks (eg Monza) won't have any associated year and will show results for all years.

Note, the only way that track years are automatically recognised are via server results. For all others, ACC does not announce on the interface the track year and it will default to recording as 2018 or 2018/2019 as appropriate. If you so desire, you can manually assign the session to the given year by right clicking in the session areas and selecting Change track Year

1605984587992.png

1605984649311.png

Server Results
About time for a bit of server love. Previously server gaps weren't recorded on laps and only estimated on final standings, but these were way out. This has been changed so gaps appear for laps and should match the ACC session summary in final standings. A caveat that this has only be compared to the final results on one session as I don't have access to a server.

In addition, position changes are reported for lap 1 onwards. I don't think there is enough information to determine the position at the start though

1605984966704.png

For final standings, the overall position change is given from lap 1 (note, not the start) to the end of the race. I think this is the best I can do. In addition, the gap will be the gap to the leader (not the car ahead)

1605985092725.png

Enjoy

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes