ACC Race Direction

Misc ACC Race Direction 1.0.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
dedo submitted a new resource:

ACC Race Control - Be notified about accidents, get penalties commands, spot vsc infrangements

If you have organized at least one race with live stewarding, you would know that checking the whole pack of cars to look for incidents is not easy. In endurance races, it's easier because each team has at least one driver who can report directly to the Race Control, but that's not the case for single-driver races. Indeed, they can't drive and report accidents at the same time.
That's why I built an automatic incident reporting system for ACC which detects every contact, the lap in which it...

Read more about this resource...

Started ACC and Broadcasting the program does not start. Both as a driver and as a spectator he does not start (however, I see him active among the running processes).

Is it possible to run the program on a remote pc in same network. and only a data broadcaster on the race pc. something like second monitor telemetry
I'm adding a new release to set a custom ip from the config.json file.
I'm really bad at networking so I couldn't manage to set my firewall the right way but the request connection reached the remote computer. I think it's only a matter of firewall rules to get the data back, if you try just let me know

Last edited:
Hello,
i can't start the Tool.

After Launching there comes an Fatal Error "Failed to execute script acc_race_control"

I tried with and without Admin Rights but i won't work.

Broadcasting is enables (other Tools work), an ACC Session is also active.

Hello,
i can't start the Tool.

After Launching there comes an Fatal Error "Failed to execute script acc_race_control"

Hi, did you keep the config.json file in the same folder?
Moreover, have you set the same port and password as those you use for broadcasting?

P.S.: Admin rights are not needed

Last edited:
Hello,
i can't start the Tool.

Error spotted, uploading a fix right now

sorry but i need help i put the 2 file downloaded on desktop and create on it a folder named racecontrol, then i go on documents/assetto corsa competizione/config and i open broadcasting.json and i put my server password in commandpassword. then i return on folder with the config.json , opened it and type on password my server password. then i start acc single player on weekend race then i start acc_race_control.exe and nothing happened. i press another time on acc_race_ ontrol.exe and i have the error Fatal Error "Failed to execute script acc_race_control".
my port on router are opened in tcp e udp port 9000, 9003 9231 and 9232. where is the error?
thank you

sorry but i need help i put the 2 file downloaded on desktop and create on it a folder named racecontrol, then i go on documents/assetto corsa competizione/config and i open broadcasting.json and i put my server password in commandpassword. then i return on folder with the config.json , opened it and type on password my server password. then i start acc single player on weekend race then i start acc_race_control.exe and nothing happened. i press another time on acc_race_ ontrol.exe and i have the error Fatal Error "Failed to execute script acc_race_control".
my port on router are opened in tcp e udp port 9000, 9003 9231 and 9232. where is the error?
thank you
if this is you broadcasting.json

{
"updListenerPort": 9000,
"connectionPassword": "aaaa",
"commandPassword": ""
}

your config.json must be:

{
"ACC_PORT": 9000,
"SERVER_PORT": 9003,
"PASSWORD": "aaaa"
}

if this is you broadcasting.json

{
"connectionPassword": "aaaa",
"commandPassword": ""
}

your config.json must be:

{
"PASSWORD": "aaa"

ok it seems to work thank you , my error is to set the password in wrong place, in broadcasting was:
{
"connectionPassword": "asd",
"commandPassword": "aaa"
}
in config.json was:
{
i correct the wrong password in config.json and now work thank you soo much

ok it seems to work thank you , my error is to set the password in wrong place, in broadcasting was:
{
"connectionPassword": "asd",
"commandPassword": "aaa"
}
in config.json was:
{
i correct the wrong password in config.json and now work thank you soo much
glad you could solve, hope you enjoy the app :)

dedo has sent a new resource:

ACC Race Control [/ plain] - [plain] Ricevi notifiche in caso di incidenti, ricevi comandi di penalità, individua accordi vsc [/ plai

Ulteriori informazioni su questa risorsa.

Buongiorno non riesco a mettere sanzioni dal software come mai prima d'ora? Ho seguito tutto il passaggio
dedo ha inviato una nuova risorsa:

[plain] ACC Race Control [/ plain] - [plain] Ricevi notifiche in caso di incidenti, ricevi comandi di penalità, individua accordi vsc [/ plain]

Leggi di più su questa risorsa ...

Buongiorno non riesco a mettere sanzioni dal software come mai prima d'ora? Ho seguito tutti i passaggi

s ..n]
[/QUOTE]

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back